Reviews for Those Days
Akroy chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I'm reviewing now finally. I looked at it once before, but didn't know what to say so I didn't review then; sorry.

The transition back in time is rather abrupt. That might be how you intended it; to change it I guess you'd have to draw it out a bit.

I like how you compare the melted chocolate to blood. It's very descriptive. Um, I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say. I'm not great at reviewing.
Ellen Jacee chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Hello! You told me to review, so here I am!

Um, well, first of all, I don't know why you classified this as a western. Second of all, you need to update your profile (epee to saber). Third of all -

Hmm. This seems kind of dark, and slightly depressing. Looking back on the "good old days" always is, I suppose.

I love the work you've done with the adjectives. It sounds like a stupid compliment, yeah, but you've put together this picture with all the right words, and even though it is really short, the story in my mind takes on a greater dimension because of the way you've written it.

I can't really comment on how it relates back to the film, but whatever. Nice job. I love short things like this because they're really fast to read, and they're always kind of touching, somehow.

Fallon M-mm chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
OH yeah! Still get first review. Although something tells me that I might also get the only review, cuz I doubt this category is one that attracts to many readers. Well, rock one Fallon. Ta till then!