Reviews for Guerilla Potter
maartenvervloet chapter 1 . 3/1
I've always thought the Taboo to be a ridiculously stupid tactic from Voldemort (they should have recorded someone saying Voldemort while under a Fidelius, before then playing the recording in the middle of doorless, windowless structure (four walls and a roof), filled with Carbonmonoxide)
Matrixskater chapter 1 . 1/29
a dark gritty story, but a very well written one.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Excellent story, thanks for sharing it with us.
MrBogus chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I am very curious how I missed you before. You write one good story after another. Oh boy...
good1701 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Absolutely brilliant would love to find out what happened to Hermione
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Wanted more of a comeuppance for bones...
OlogyFF101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Wow, this was absolutely epic a simply amazing war story with the benefit of not being 150 chapters or 50K. I think the ending suits the story, a happy ending would have negated the entire tone and overall feel of hopelessness and resignation to war.
thunder18 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Great chapter Update soon
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
2014/01/15/erased-by-time-and-blockbusters-the-cautionary-tale-of-ron-weasley/
katmom chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
If one is going to fight a war, one should fight to win. This shows that exactly.

I do wonder what happened to Hermione, though.

Thank you for sharing.

Kathie
Pyrophoricity chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Great story... I'm going to bed way too late but it was worth it! Thanks a lot for it :)
Pat chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Not a downer of an ending - they did what they had to do - and thank you for bringing America's Founding Fathers into the story. The government they lived under, denied them their legal rights, and they fought back. They didn't know what form of law they would end up under, but they got the chance to write it for themselves. Another story to bookmark.
Maddie86 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Damn I love your stories! Thank you! 3
AuntieMummy chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I love this story. I know it is 8 years old, so the following isn't a serious suggestion. But this story has so captivated my imagination that I have always wished for an epilogue set years late, so that we might see if they ever found happiness, Hermione, or peace from wizarding Britain and Amelia Bones. I love how reflective this story leaves me. Thank you!
Oricke chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
love this and would love more, I can envision numerous ways to continue this