Reviews for Guerilla Potter
good1701 chapter 1 . 9/16
Absolutely brilliant would love to find out what happened to Hermione
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/12
Wanted more of a comeuppance for bones...
OlogyFF101 chapter 1 . 8/12
Wow, this was absolutely epic a simply amazing war story with the benefit of not being 150 chapters or 50K. I think the ending suits the story, a happy ending would have negated the entire tone and overall feel of hopelessness and resignation to war.
thunder18 chapter 1 . 5/25
Great chapter Update soon
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/22
katmom chapter 1 . 5/6
If one is going to fight a war, one should fight to win. This shows that exactly.

I do wonder what happened to Hermione, though.

Thank you for sharing.

Pyrophoricity chapter 1 . 3/21
Great story... I'm going to bed way too late but it was worth it! Thanks a lot for it :)
Pat chapter 1 . 3/7
Not a downer of an ending - they did what they had to do - and thank you for bringing America's Founding Fathers into the story. The government they lived under, denied them their legal rights, and they fought back. They didn't know what form of law they would end up under, but they got the chance to write it for themselves. Another story to bookmark.
Maddie86 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Damn I love your stories! Thank you! 3
AuntieMummy chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I love this story. I know it is 8 years old, so the following isn't a serious suggestion. But this story has so captivated my imagination that I have always wished for an epilogue set years late, so that we might see if they ever found happiness, Hermione, or peace from wizarding Britain and Amelia Bones. I love how reflective this story leaves me. Thank you!
Oricke chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
love this and would love more, I can envision numerous ways to continue this
propensity chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Loved this story overall, very well written, but I'm disappointed in the lack of closure for Hermione! :'(
Dcreature chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Rather thrilling one-shot, had me on my toes the whole time. I think the end fits the mood of the story perfectly.
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This is NOT a downer. This is the truth and the consequences of Dumbles' so called "greater good".

Excellent story!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
An effective reminder of what can happen if we let others do too much thinking for us.