Reviews for Guerilla Potter
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 8/1
That was interesting. I kinda wish you'd written out a more complete version. I would love to get into more detailed descriptions of events with their guerrilla war.
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 6/7
Another great 'Harry Potter' story! Far more realistic than the so-called 'war' in canon (which wasn't really a war but just a bunch of murderers running around, a select few reacting but mostly being too lenient, and the government and general population either expecting to be saved or secretly supporting the terrorists).

Not surprised with how Dumbledore behaved in this story. People like him need to realise that ruthlessness doesn't necessarily mean evil. Whether someone in a war is good or evil depends mostly on their intent. I say mostly because even in war there are still lines that should not be crossed; however the line is not always that clear, and when the circumstances and stakes are changed, the position of the line also changes. In this case; due to their small numbers, resources and the increased ruthlessness of their enemies, Harry's and Sirius's resistance group is definitely justified in what they're doing. Also, good point Harry made about Dumbledore fostering and growing evil; as he had conspired with Grindelwald to take over until the death of his sister, and even then waited way too long before finally taking action against him; and then proceeded to not do anything about Tom Riddle (aside from telling him off for stealing from fellow orphans), despite realising during Riddle's school years that he was becoming evil.

Bit surprised with Amelia Bones in this story, as in every othe fanfiction I've read with her in it she did what needed to be done. Although in canon she appeared very little, so this could possibly be in character for her.

Great job with this story!
Phillies2 chapter 1 . 4/14
I enjoyed the story, this is a Harry that did what was nessary and anybody against his decisions be damned. The ending wasn't too sad, those people followed Dumbledore willingly.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/2
May I suggest you add one final line to the effect of:

Whatever it was that Dumbledore had been so determined not to hear, no one would never know.
maartenvervloet chapter 1 . 3/1
I've always thought the Taboo to be a ridiculously stupid tactic from Voldemort (they should have recorded someone saying Voldemort while under a Fidelius, before then playing the recording in the middle of doorless, windowless structure (four walls and a roof), filled with Carbonmonoxide)
Matrixskater chapter 1 . 1/29
a dark gritty story, but a very well written one.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Excellent story, thanks for sharing it with us.
MrBogus chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I am very curious how I missed you before. You write one good story after another. Oh boy...
good1701 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Absolutely brilliant would love to find out what happened to Hermione
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Wanted more of a comeuppance for bones...
OlogyFF101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Wow, this was absolutely epic a simply amazing war story with the benefit of not being 150 chapters or 50K. I think the ending suits the story, a happy ending would have negated the entire tone and overall feel of hopelessness and resignation to war.
thunder18 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Great chapter Update soon
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
2014/01/15/erased-by-time-and-blockbusters-the-cautionary-tale-of-ron-weasley/
katmom chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
If one is going to fight a war, one should fight to win. This shows that exactly.

I do wonder what happened to Hermione, though.

Thank you for sharing.

Kathie
Pyrophoricity chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Great story... I'm going to bed way too late but it was worth it! Thanks a lot for it :)