Reviews for Guerilla Potter
Alwin-nl chapter 1 . 3/2
Too bad we never found out what happened to Hermione, but I liked the story overall. With some ruthlessness Voldieshorts would never even have gotten a foot ashore in England. Lazyness, entitlement and arrogance caused the second blood war.
Elly chapter 1 . 12/15/2023
Did we read the same books? In HBP, Harry straight up asks Dumbledore "is it okay to use dark magic to fight" and the response is something like "whatever it takes, Harry". Trapping Dumbledore at Hogwarts was an interesting and good narrative choice imo but he would definitely be on the freedom fighters side, supporting them as much as he could.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 11/13/2023
Direct and true. Freedom fighters are always the final casualty in a war. Enjoyable read, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2023
Awesome
adafrog chapter 1 . 8/13/2023
Wow. Great story. Well done.
Ratus chapter 1 . 7/9/2023
It was a good story, and the ending is something that does happen to good people that have had to fight in a dirty war. Everyone wants the dirty laundry gone after they have used up their usefulness.
Jim chapter 1 . 6/16/2023
I like this story, it had a different outcome then a lot of stories but in a compact story. Good Job!
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 6/16/2023
Love it
ja3419 chapter 1 . 6/15/2023
After reading the books I was always of the opinion that the british wizarding world needed to be completely burned to the ground and salted. Its own retarded history and so called pureblood itself had corrupted its very being. It was producing a dark lordish type incident every 20 or so years.
grimmich chapter 1 . 3/25/2023
I immensely enjoyed this story, it is a far more realistic take on how a war should have been fought rather than the shit we got in canon.
geenakmom chapter 1 . 2/5/2023
Interesting story.
KoldT chapter 1 . 1/31/2023
This was one heck of a story. Very much appreciated. I had little time for the Dumbledore character in the canon. It would seem, having read dozens, if not more, fanfics, that I am not alone.
monay9e chapter 1 . 1/26/2023
This story was good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2022
"Downer of an ending"? About the only downside is that Harry and Sirius had to flee their home country because of yet another corrupt administration. Well, that plus Hermione (probably?) and Luna dying. They got their vengeance on the enemy and Dumbledore won't ever harm anyone again. They suffered for it, but they got their victory.

And yes, Dumbledore *is* an enemy. Harry had it right here - Dumbledore is a closet Voldemort supporter. Always *insisting* that rapists and murderers get a little slap on the wrist and be set free immediately so that they can do it again.
RightWrong chapter 1 . 5/10/2022
The story is good but I didn’t enjoy it. I wish you’d have left them the option to hide in complete anonymity at the end. I also wish Hermione had survived and been a part of this. After her parents death, she might have come around to believe the only good pure blood not fighting with them was a dead one.

She could have been responsible for some of the more interesting traps that relied on muggle science.

Anyway thanks for writing.