Reviews for Guerilla Potter
KoldT chapter 1 . 1/31
This was one heck of a story. Very much appreciated. I had little time for the Dumbledore character in the canon. It would seem, having read dozens, if not more, fanfics, that I am not alone.
monay9e chapter 1 . 1/26
This story was good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2022
"Downer of an ending"? About the only downside is that Harry and Sirius had to flee their home country because of yet another corrupt administration. Well, that plus Hermione (probably?) and Luna dying. They got their vengeance on the enemy and Dumbledore won't ever harm anyone again. They suffered for it, but they got their victory.

And yes, Dumbledore *is* an enemy. Harry had it right here - Dumbledore is a closet Voldemort supporter. Always *insisting* that rapists and murderers get a little slap on the wrist and be set free immediately so that they can do it again.
RightWrong chapter 1 . 5/10/2022
The story is good but I didn’t enjoy it. I wish you’d have left them the option to hide in complete anonymity at the end. I also wish Hermione had survived and been a part of this. After her parents death, she might have come around to believe the only good pure blood not fighting with them was a dead one.

She could have been responsible for some of the more interesting traps that relied on muggle science.

Anyway thanks for writing.
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/25/2022
damn right. dumblebitch never lifted any one of his wizened fingers to do ANYTHING

you go harry! let them know the truth of this abused boy who still fought for what's right
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 3/21/2022
Nice story
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 1 . 1/6/2022
re-read again, Great story, thanks for sharing!
Ariff Iskandar chapter 1 . 12/10/2021
this story is very unique and very good. the way you write the story is unlike the other story I have read . Though the ending is a little bit disappointing I hope there will be a sequel or another chapter of this story
blastdragon chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
, , ,
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 10/9/2021
Thanks for a great read. Nicely done!
Julia13verseau chapter 1 . 6/15/2021
Dumby est un con mais, je suis un peu déçue du mauvais rôle attribué à Amelia Bones.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
Read this story half a dozen times and while I adore it and all it implies, I always end up wondering: WHERE THE HELL ARE HERMIONE AND HEDWIG?
scyfly chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
this was damned good, the fighting itself couldve used a little more muggle tech and other clever tricks. you know how many times they tripped the taboo? enough to have lost the war, minor detail perhaps but still inconsistent

this is the realistic outcome instead of that drivel JKR wrote, damned horrifying though. well done
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Early in the story, you had Neville (the Longbottoms) escape to France. Later you stated he was presumed dead, then was found deceased in his greenhouses?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2021
You need to do more research on what actually constitutes war crimes. Pretty sure that what they did here is okay. It's not like they were attacking, torturing, raping and or killing unarmed civilians, for example. They just made war on an opposing force. What they did is actually pretty reasonable in that context.
A good story otherwise.