Reviews for Past and Present
ScorpionFlower24 chapter 2 . 6/22
Lovely! Aww, poor Chase... he's lucky that Cameron is there for him now :)
Brylee16 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Aww... great stuff! Especially the second chapter! Well, the past/present thing gave it a nice edge though and made it different from other sick!Chase stories, I thought. Also, I laughed out loud at Chase saying "Oh" repeatedly! I think I even had him do the same thing in one of my stories! :) Liked the way you characterized him and Cameron! Good job! Brylee16
CinnamonStuff chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
This is a very nice and cute story, just what I need to brighten up this rainy afternoon. Thank you for writing!

Xx
CitronPresse chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
I checked you out after you reviewed my story and I found this. This is so nice. You have a lovely, spare style of writing and you don't waste a single word. I love the way you include so many details without in any way disrupting the flow. (And, by the way, I loved the little contrast between the Australian and American Decembers.) I liked your portrayal of Chase, and his emotions and feelings were very vivid.

btw - I think, given the new "minor obsession" you should have a go at writing Mark Sloan, because I think you'd do a good job, and I'm setting an author alert in case you do :)

I really enjoyed this story.
notagoodplace4gods chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Very cute and well written.
Jonesyfu chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Very nice! Well done. :)
goathland1 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
I love this update soon !
skylandocean chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
I LOVE this story it is so good please update soon.
mrs.michealscofield chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Real angsty story you basically got your Chase and Cameron down paT. I could almost imagne that side story in one of the House episode. By the way your question about why fans hate Chase? I don't much like him in the 1st season, he seem like such a prick who gets by on his looks and family money and he was Volgers mole. Though I really, really like him in season 3
The Doctor's Assistant chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Is there going to be more? I know it sort of finishes but it is good.
Daisydill chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
I like! And I'm a chase fan, just so you know. And the hateing chase probably came from the Tritter and the black fat dude scenarios. great story!
FieryxEyes731 chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
aww, really cute.

very well written chase/cameron interactions. really nice.
blackend chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Nice Job.
enigma731 chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Oh, this was so cute. Thank you. Finals week needs fics like this.
skylandocean chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
This is so cute please keep up the good, no great ,wonderful work.