Reviews for With Love
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I think I like Penny more than Tracey. Tracey and Link were cute, but yeah...they lacked some of the fiber that usually comes up in a relationship. XD

Seaweed himself is amusing. It's kind of interesting hearing part of the story from his perspective. Not to mention the bit with his mother. I never really thought about it, but Penny was probably one of the few people to offially meet his mother like that. At least that's what it seemed like when they showed up at her shop.

Yeah, Penny's tough. Just look at her upbringing and what she's had to deal with. Especially in the movie where her father was in jail. She didn't even flinch when Seaweed took out a switchblade to cute the rope. (God that part was funny.) I mean, she's seen her share of things. Scary things, I'll bet.

I like how you portray this couple. It just fits. Nice bit of writing there. I really enjoyed reading it. ;)
PennySeaweed Lover chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Aw, that was so cute! Love IT!
abovetherim chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
aaww that was great!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
that was such a cute story!
GhostlyMagic chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aw, so sweet! I absolutely ADORE PennyxSeaweed.
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aw! So cute... would like to see an update or sequel. :)
Penny loves Seaweed chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
AW, so adorable, gold stars! Penny and Seaweed are totally adorable together! amazing! Write More Penny-Seaweed stories! You should write a whole story about them! Penny and Seaweed forever!
beautifulgirl043 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
i like this, it's very interesting soo far update soon plz
ILoveMusic78 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Aw that was so sweet

I loved it!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
this is good
Emma chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
That was so sweet! You really have the characters down. I liked the deleted phrase but you're right, it probably wouldn't have fit. You should do one from Penny's point of view, kind of as a sequel.
LiveinLivingColor chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Aw, that was great! You should definitely write more for this couple. They are adorable, aren't they?
just jacs chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
oohh I really liked this it was really good well done
Princess Juliet Rose chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I LOVE IT! Penny and Seaweed are my favorite characters in the stage musical so this is great! 110 stars and smileys!:):):):) xoxo-hg:):)
Nor of Kiamo Ko chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
YAY! Finally the mistress of Hairspray fluff writes something Peaweed! Adorable, absolutely adorable. You got Seaweed's character down pretty well, especially for your first time writing him.

Great job!