Reviews for Something Left to Say
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Waahh! it's so sad! *sobs* But so beautiful, too! *sobs some more* More! More! More!
MiserableGerm chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Very short and sweet.
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Oh! That was sweet! Great job!
Deathsythe chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Arrgh! I reviewed this fic before! A looooooong time ago. Like one of the first day after I joined this site! But for some reason my review isn't on here! *Sigh* Oh well, it can't hurt to write another one.

OUCH

*Sweatdrop* Well...I guess it can.

Anyway, I liked this fic, it was short and sweet. Kinda expanded on what may have happened that they didn't show on the ep. I like it, hope you do more in the future.

Abayo.

D-sythe
Pykel chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
me likey!
Bonedancer the unsigned version chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
awww...! so cute!
Hiryuuten chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Kawaii...I've only seen a few of the ICT series, but I love it _ Keep writing more! and next time AT with no angst...never seen one of them _
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
I like it. This brings out the emotion that Azalyn was feeling as she sat outside waiting for him to recover. This fic takes that scene deeper than the scene itself did.

Keep up the good work.

Knightewolfe
Hoshii chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Awww...this was kinda cool, despite the fact that I'm a strong Yuriko/Tylor fan. ;
DEADPOOL chapter 1 . 9/11/2001
HEY NICE WORK. I REALLY ENJOYED IT HOWEVER I FEEL THAT YOU SHOULD EXPAND IT AND DO A BIT MORE WITH IT IN ORDER TO GET THE CHARACTERS TO ACT LIKE THEY WOULD HAVE IF IT WAS ACTUALLY THE ANIME. BUT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I HOPE YOU EXPAND IT A LITTLE.