Reviews for Zipperheads and Blueeyes
SelenaWolf chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
"DG shook her head. She really shouldn't have watched that damned David Bowie movie, trying to get a feel for what a actual ball was like… though the tights… oh god the tights… what a glorious invention for the male species…." LMAO, so very, very true!

That said, please update this soon? Especially this dance with me one, it was really fun to read!
DragonRose4 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Well you have that last note in there about not 'letting' you wait so long to update and now it's been 2 years and 358 days since your last update on this story.

I thinks it's nice, kinda drabbly with the plot like going back and forth in time but you write well enough to get the story laid out. Come back to it please.
Zara of Gallifrey chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Finally some DG/Glitch! This is definately going into my favorites...
Tear Drops Of Wax chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
i really enjoyed your style of writting it shows a lot personality and depth to the characters that we didnt get by just watching the movie. i really hope you update agian soon its really worth the read :)
jk chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
HOLY SHIT! AN UPDATE! WOOT! Yeah… ahem… anyways… DON’T YOU GUYS EVER LET ME GO THIS LONG WITHOUT UPDATING THIS AGAIN!

It's been about a year, so I think you should update. :)

ANyway, I really love this story. I really hope to read more.
Nemo Blue Rose chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
Please write more this is an awesome story.
Sate chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
So I read chapter 1-5 and I really liked this one Best.

it was a bit of a tough call though as they re all great.

I like how you made the little girl with the ribbons someone besides DG
animeshinobi13 chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
Yay Labrinth! XD

u must update soon! :)
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
*SQUEE* OMG! I LOVED YOUR LABYRINTH REFRENCE! and the idea of Glitch Dressed as Jareth is the best thing in the history of ever! XD MORE PLEASE!
Queen Red Rum chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Lovely! Thank you for the update
MoonRose91 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Well, I couldn't help you! I have stories I need to get around writer blocks for a lot of them. *shudders* So many readers don't seem to care though.
Drusilla220 chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
I'm very glad you got around to updating. There's been such a lack of new/updated DG/Glitch stories as of late. I really adore your addition to this one. My favorite chapter of this story had been 'Dance with Me' so I was very excited that you'd decided to extend it. It was awesome and sexy and I implore you to write more. DG and Glitch/Ambrose need more stories. I have to say that I had a good giggle over the Labyrinth mention in the second part of 'Dance with Me.' I agree with DG that David Bowie was very sexy with his tights. Squee.
Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
I was starting to wonder if you died.

'Waist' not waste. Waste rubbish. Waist figure.

Very different things, hm?
MistressofDawn1990 chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
Great update! That was cute!

God Bless!
Fairly Odd New Yorker chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
Aww, so cute! ) I love interactions between Glitch and Cain, and dragging him kicking and screaming seems like something he'd do. xD

Glad you updated, and looking forward to more _

~ Rebecca