Reviews for Well, it goes like this
Torchbug chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Ah! Now I have "Moves like Jagger" stuck in my head! Yeah...That's pretty much all I've got. This is great! I would write a really long review lauding your piece, but I really want to read the next chapter. So...meh. Even my birthday cards contain pages of praise and love.
Phantom SunsSong chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
-laughs- I remember seeing something like this randomly while channel surfing one night... I think it was a music video or something. Anyway, extremely cute! I'd take a free huge from Ed or Jaxith!
MadSmurf chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
*HUG*

Ha Roy got a tackle-hug...you know Roy hardly gets an screen time in the anime? I is knowing this as I just had an FMA marathon...well a marathon of all the episodes we had together (me and a friend) which was nearly the whole serise but still Roy hardly has any screen time XD I never noticed before XD

AWESOME CHAPTER!

The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
I loved it! Jaxith's such a good guy to do that. And the ending was funny :D
DeletedAnon chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Such fluffiness

We all could use free hugs, right?
1boo chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
They actually do this... T_T I know they do... my own relatives...
Katty008 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Chicken chainsaw massacre!
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Yeah, these were pretty... weird. O_O

And sorry about the spelling mistake in my last review xD I noticed it right after I pushed "Submit Review"
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Good question, good question.

Stuffed anumaks are adorable.
MadSmurf chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Chainsaw...*grabs chainsaw* MINE NOW!

Poor Macy

Lame? How is it lame it was cool Roy cool I tell you COOL!

AWESOME DRABBLE/S

silkendreammaid chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
lol.. chainsaw..

silken :)
InuJoey chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
"oo" poor chicken.
MadSmurf chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
You know when you described Linda the doll i thought of *shifty eyes* Edo-san *shifty eyes* YOU READ NOTHING!

Aww too cute Jaxtith collects poines and dolls *squeel* *glomps Jaxith* hm... *hands Jaxith a Ed and Havoc doll* i wish i had fma plushies I would love an Ed, Al, HAVOC, Envy and Greed doll that would be awesome *starry eyes*

AWESOME DRABBLE!