Reviews for Falling into Koga's Arms
I just found this story got to chap 8 and it ends. Very disappointed, I hope you come back and complete or continue this story. I was hoping to get a Kouga and Kagome lemon.
bertabee chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Well this was good too bad you abandon it.
bertabee chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
This was sweet.
bertabee chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Wow feel a little bad for in. However good of kags.
bertabee chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Your friend might be right but quanity gives you variety to try different styles. Just stay with what you are comfortable with. I think your story is good. This is fabric not war and peace.:)
bertabee chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Oh please don't eat me I taste bad (smile). OK? Any way I like this and want to read more:)
bertabee chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
I don't think they are brothers. Just pack mates and kogas friends.
bertabee chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This looks fun.
DemonicAngel666999 chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
Myztic Aura chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Hope to see you posting again, this is such a unique story.
jill chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
i love your story it's amazing !
jamie nicoleD chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
your story is my favorite I've read so far i'm so in love with kouga an u doubled it XD i will be waiting for chapter 9:)
jamie chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
no they'er not brothers but sorta i guess they grew up together... lol i love your story by the way:)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2013