Reviews for Bright Lights
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I really like your writing style... But I don't really get the ending. Was it that Axel wouldn't stop him, or he would? He didn't say anything, but Roxas took his expression as an answer... I'm confused :(
Raccoon48 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Sorry, I have to get to bed but I have to say - what WONDERFUL WRITING! Your descriptions and characterisations are astounding, and the abstract and undefined feel of the story just manages to make it even better. :D

In honour of this lovely story, my Roxas figurine is now positioned precariously (but carefully) on the edge of my shelf, looking down at the floor in a very emo sort of way. XD (If he falls off, I BLAME YOU.)

JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Very interesting...I don't exactly get what Rox said at the end, tho. Axel wouldn't save him? 0 well-written, tho:)
kuriqa chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
oh... interseting, as usual! nice litle look into their lives...
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
haha, axel likes watching a sweaty roxas XD
KeyOfDestiny-XIII chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Great little short, I really enjoyed this, and love the way you did the ending.
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I liked this :P It didn't make sense, and that made it fantastic .
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I think my brain is now officially, permantly mush. I couldn't even remember if I reviewed or not, and if I had just checked the date of the author alert I would've realized I hadn't. Yet, I feel like I've read this before, or something really, really similar. I think I may be going bonkers. Oh well... I did like it though. I don't think there has been anything of yours I haven't not liked. (Does that sentence make sense? Like I said before brain is mush). Yeah, um, I really don't have anything else to say. Tah tah for now.
duh its me chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aw, I love angsty-cute fics. And ones where Axel isn't sexing Roxas up all the time. It's a nice change of pace. XD This was really good, keep it up!
jacefacexx chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
even though you say it was random and everything, i've got to say that i really liked the end paragraph. it was very nice :)
dark-spirit chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
oh, lovely.

the descriptions and axel/roxas interaction is great.

its nice reading a fic where axel isnt drooling on roxas. :P
Chocola Emo Shizzle chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Aw... Cute.

But seriously.

Where is it?

carolinesegment chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I love me some angsting Roxas.
DreamReaper94 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
It was very nice! One of those things you expect more from like a cliffy but also one of those things that can end and leave you alright with it...just because(lol) Even if it isn't waiting...I still love you
AngelWing1138 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was interesting. XD You kept it firmly like, in the friendship zone there, with the usual cold attitudes that Axel and Roxas have towards one another. As usual, a lovely little random blurb.

And I didn't threaten your orangs creatively, did I? O.o; I hope not, because if your orangs were destroyed in any way, you'd be in the hospital. And if you were in the hospital, you so wouldn't be able to update Waiting to make the EVILNESS that was that cliffhanger end for us. XD; *shivers* Still gettig chills from that ending.

Anyhow, this one-shot was interesting and intense...Yet oddly tame considering. I applaude, though, and favourite it, because it's done well and your writing is just plain amazing. Nice work. Update whenever you can. Happy writing.