Reviews for Scott's Unforgettable Birthday
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
That was so good! I especially loved Scotty's little bit of cheekiness at the end. You write the brothers' interactions really well!
Math Girl chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Scott's comebacks were wonderful. He really does have the dirt on his brothers (though not as well as John does, I'd bet). Lovely story, wonderfully written, Sam!

Christine
Math Girl chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
Scott is there when they need him, just as I'm sure that his brothers would face hell and high water for him. It's funny, too, Alan occasionally breaking out in "professor speak". Poor John, though. Wow...

Exceedingly vivid and gut-grabbing, Sam.

Math Girl chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Oh, wicked, mischievous Virgil! What a memory (and what a smell)! :)

Math Girl chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
"...He's got to start paying attention in class..." RTOFL! Go, John! Gordon's memory was singularly touching. To be so badly shattered, and have someone believe in you *that* much. How could he do else but walk straight and strong out of that hospital? And Alan and Gordon being tossed in the drink was a perfect way to end things lightly. Well done, Sam.

Math Girl chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Bullies *are* tough to deal with, and Scott's answer probably saved Alan a pile of trouble. Me, I'd a swung on him. It's nice to hear that Jason settled down, married poor Gordon's old flame, and became an agent, though. I'm really enjoying this, Sam.

Math Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh... man. This can only end in tears (of annoyance for Scott). I can't wait to read on...!

spinkle22 chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
Aw, great story, well done! Spinky :D
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I loved this fic from beginning to end! Excellent work! Keep writing!

Trin X
jendarra chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
Oh I have enjoyed this.

And maybe another story wouldn't be a bad idea!

But anyway just keep writing about our favorite family.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Perfect!

I love the way John knew what Scott was about to do, and his 'reaction' to be echoed by Gordon.

Its great to see them all recognise the huge impact their parents and grandparents had upon their lives.

Loved the ending. had to get that phrase in, and it worked!

Great story.

Hob x
criminally charmed chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
OK - ROTFLMAO

I love it! I can't pick a fave. Wait - Virgil, especially the CPR bit. Yeah... Sigh
Bluegrass chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Okay, you proved me wrong...a lot of great funny and typically guy-type memories in this one from Scotty. But then, that's to be expected...saving the best til last!
Bluegrass chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
Eh guys, aren't you supposed to be helping Scott 'celebrate' his birthday...not having a go at each other over some 'long ago' dumped girlfriend! I can really imagine that's just how he'd like to spend his one and only 30th birthday!

And gee, there's a lot of really sad and painful memories there too, with not a lot of fun, happy ones to balance it out! Sorry. Thank goodness though for good old Virgil's light-hearted one in the last chapter. That had me laughing.

Still, I guess it has been an unforgettable Tracy brother birthday, with the guys showing they are a strong family unit.
Digi-Girl101 chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON! woot! X-mas break starts TMW!