Reviews for The Dreamer's Kingdom
walkingspring chapter 23 . 5/6/2019
what a beautiful story!
walkingspring chapter 7 . 5/5/2019
Yes Mamoru, don't give up on your bros!
walkingspring chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
Poor Mamoru :'(
karseneau1 chapter 23 . 2/23/2019
very good
Cluckster chapter 5 . 10/30/2018
I'm loving this story. I love stories that don't automatically set up each pair correctly. It feels too forced. I can tell I'm going to become obsessed with this story soon.
Cluckster chapter 4 . 10/30/2018
Love their dynamic.
Cluckster chapter 2 . 10/30/2018
I'm loving this story. It's very dark but it's well paced so far, which is something that I'm anal about haha! I love the dark turn on everyone, especially Venus since she's my fave. I'm excited to see what you have in store. Also! The characterization for everyone is on point, dark or no. I love it when Venus is super intimidating even though she's smiling.
RogueAlly chapter 23 . 10/25/2018
I don’t know how I’ve missed this one before, but I’m so glad I found it now. I love Shitennou redemption stories! Fantastic job.
espejodeafrodita chapter 23 . 2/21/2016
I simply loved your story. the characters have natural personalities. they're not flat; they can become mature or childish depending on their environment.
I know that sometimes, you try to do a story in a certain way but, the characters take over the control and end up creating something different. so don't be upset for that.
thank for the fanfic even if I read this in 2016
Anonymous chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
This is my second time reading this fic, and I don't think I reviewed it last time so I'm going to give this a go.

Obviously, I enjoyed it if I've read it twice (it's not a thing I do very often). I liked the concept very much, and the story flowed very well. Furthermore, your characterizations of the characters were quite awesome, to put it lightly. People seem to make things too overly dramatic in terms of the characters and how the generals x senshi "hook up", and you did not do that. My only complaint with the generals x senshi bit (a tiny one) was that the quintuple wedding happened. I like it because it alluded to something funny early on in the story, but I never really liked how people always put them together like that. Best friends are close, but I always found it corny when they fell in love at around the same time. Granted, the senshi are paired with each of Mamoru's generals, so that was bound to happen, but I always appreciated each of the pairings as their own love story, I suppose. I guess it's an opinion thing.

And Michiru and Haruka? YES. People always make them angry at the generals. I can see that distrust and all, but they always made them too hostile. I liked this change.

It did bother me that Mamoru and the generals didn't get more screentime together. There's so much potential that could've been written there. On the other hand, I liked the bit with Helios. I brst out laughing when he blushed and revealed his future to Mamoru and Usagi. Perfectly awkward and hilarious - I would actually LOVE to see a sequel about this.

All in all, great story. I would recommend to a friend, which I will! :)
angeljme chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
great story on fleshing out how the shitennou came to be... but i don't they should be addressing mamoru here at Endymion, since the story was of the past... anyways, this is complete and a very good story... has real depth
Minirowan chapter 23 . 1/30/2012
This was very good! I think the relationships were a little rushed though, even Usagi and Mamoru took a while almost an entire season to fall in love. It took slightly less time in the manga but that's nearly a whole other story going on.

What I am disappointed about is the lack of Mamoru/Shitennou bonding. They really only got that single chapter together in Mamoru's study and that was about it; and the story started out so well in regards to those guys. Also, I think a story of this magnitude would have done much better as a prequel/sequel kind of deal. The summary talks about how Crystal Tokyo will come about but you barely focus on that. I would have liked to see the trials and hardships the girls and Mamoru had to go through in order to get where they are in the second chapter. Just one show of power and Japan's leaders readily accepted handing the country over to a group of young adults barely out of their teens? I just don't see that happening as easily and you said it did. The prequel would have been focused on the plague and how the Senshi dealt with the problem and revealing themselves to the world, and maybe with the Shitennou regaining their bodies and searching for Mamoru out in athe wasted Earth. It would end where the second chapter of this story started off, and The sequel would then have dealt with what you wrote here. But, with a lot more Mamo/Gen bonding time.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. If I had the time and skill I'd probably write it myself but I unfortunately don't. Still, I'm not saying you did a bad job but just that this story has so much going on that either something needs to be cut out or everything needs to go at a slower pace to dedicate the needed time for development.

I have to say that I loved that little scene with Haruka/Usagi and Michiru/Mamoru. It was, frankly, hilarious! Just the thought of them pairing up to play matchmaker just tickles my insides enough to get me laughing! I always hated the thought of the Outer Senshi, or any of the Senshi, keeping Mamoru at a distance because he's a guy/weak. Considering his track record with brainwashing and dying, they sort of have a point. But it's not like the guy ever had a real chance to prove himself since his golden crystal awakened late into the series and right after it did Galaxia picked him off. How fair was that?

I think I got off track...point is I loved the story. It could have been better but it was still good enough for me to get hooked. Thanks for writing it!
leneypoo chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
LMAO at Zoicite's story. The banter between the four generals is very amusing.
Angelically Scarred chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
Great job with this story~! I enjoyed reading it.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 23 . 1/15/2011
This was awesome!

Possibly one of the best multi-chaptered, SenshixShitennou stories out there!

Loved every minute and couldn't stop reading!

Great job!