Reviews for How He Loved Her
AriTeir chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
There are many many fics out there in which different doctors meet Rose at varying ages but this one is the Best!

It is the quintessential Rose/Doctor fic, that everyone should read and I congratulate you for creating it!
Panda Slippers chapter 10 . 10/19/2010
Yeah, I was definitely right. I cried. A lot.

The Doctor's pain is so incredibly raw in your story. His loneliness, his despair, his desperation all become so real. I admit there were many times where I was confused and a little lost, but you did a great job.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
So normally I don't review a story that's completed until the final chapter...but Im going to have to change up the norm today. I came upon this, read the first chapter, then stopped in fear that if I read further I was going to just cry through the whole thing. After a couple of days of the first chap being up on my browser, I've decided to take the plunge, despite the tears, because if the rest of the story was as fantastic as the first chapter, its going to be a great read.

*Deep breath* Here we go.
Indygodusk chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
That was really nice. You had a very interesting dream-like tone in some of these chapters too. I enjoyed it. To be honest though, I liked the first chapter the least because I found it slightly creepy from an outside point of view. From the inside, it is sad and sweet. But I kept wondering where Jackie was and why no one was wondering why a strange man was holding this girl and crying/clinging on her. It was a little weird and child endangerment-ish to me, so it made me uncomfortable. I actually tried to read this story a while ago and stopped because of that. I'm glad I came back though, because I enjoyed the rest of the chapters and the journey through them. Thanks!
Spellweaver731 chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
Lovely. I loved this story so much. This whole verse you've created is just awesome, I feel like I've been looking for it the whole time I've been in this fandom.
Spellweaver731 chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
I do love it when if find fics that take up the 'red bicycle' plot hook and that it was four is even more amazing.
Spellweaver731 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
That was a great start, I actually cried when I read the last part.
AriaJack chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
All right, this is it. Every single time I read one of these stories, and by that I mean this one, When You're Older, A Long History, and Relics of Eternity, I end up wanting to break down crying and laughing at the same time. I want to curl up into a tiny ball of misery and smile happily all together at once. It just isn't fair that you put me through this without ever giving us some pay off where it all works out. It's just not right. Would you just finish Relic already? Or at least update? I would really really love to read the end of this series sometime before I die. (Note: I probably won't be dieing anytime soon, but the way you're going you never know.)

I'm sorry if the constant begging for updates bothers you, but just know that it is out of an abiding love for these stories, and a sincere wish to read more of them. After all, you can only read the same story over and over again so many times, and I'm starting to reach my limit on these after about thirty perusals. Update!
Jecir chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
These were absolutely brilliant! Every single one! Great job!
ahrocks08 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
it's probably too late to ask my question, but do you know why the TARDIS doesn't translate the Welsh (I think it's Welsh at least) in Boom Town?
Jimm chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
Awesome pair of stories. Interleaving the two view points works well, but, for me, only by reading the 'When You're Older' chapter, than 'How He Loved Her'. But I have to look at the 'How He Loved Her' chapter first to see which Doctor it is to see it correctly in my head.

So, great stories, but would have been easier to read as one story with both chapter headings together. :-)

Thanks for sharing these with us.
Sunny angel chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
*happy sigh*

It was FANTASTIC!
Sunny angel chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
"she's like Rose."

Aw... Well-said, Doctor! Very, very right.

Your writing is AMAZING.
123-321 chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
so sad, great job
123-321 chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
he keeps blurring memories, then blaming regeneration for the problem LOL
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »