Reviews for How He Loved Her
this account will be dead soon chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
I could give ya a string of adjectives along the lines of "fantastic", "great", etc., but I don't know enough of them for this. :)
JeMS7 chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
That was so poetic and amazing, I have no words.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
Squee!
this account will be dead soon chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
*_* Protective!Six is fun! He's kinda like protective!Nine but with weirder clothes... And smaller ears. :)

Update soon!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
-cheers wildly-

Enemy Within? -pauses- Is that the one with Eight?

I've seen two Doctor Who-themed Llama songs: the "Dalek Dalek truck" one and the "Doctor Doctor Jack". Which one is it of which you speak?

-throws brick at telly for playing stuff that's not Doctor Who- There was a Marathon on yesterday... well, I say Marathon, I mean two episodes but who's counting? Anyway, there was a Marathon on yesterday and I couldn't watch it 'cause Dad had to go to the hospital and the TV in there didn't get BBCAmerica... Just sort of... taunted me... Dad's being there in the first place sucked more, but when you're just waiting for the CAT scan to come back and you've been in the same room occasionally going to get ridiculously unhealthy stuff from a vending machine for seven hours, there isn't much else to do besides glare at the TV...

Anyway, where was I?

Story! Right! No brick-throwing. Well, not at you, anyway...
JeMS7 chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
You are amazing. I love these stories.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
Absolutely wonderful! I've only seen Five in "The Five Doctors" and, recently, "Time Crash", but combined with this story it really brings home Ten's comments about their similarities :)
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
Is this your reason why the seventh Doctor sang that song? And does he ever remember? Argh! I'm not really sure where this story is going, so I don't know exactly how to feel.
La Dame du Lac chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
Your chapters are always so beautiful !
laal ratty chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
Oh I loved this one the best so far, but that could be because I just love the fifth Doctor. Great work on this piece.
horsemaniac chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
i LOVE this and the other story! they're so cute! anyways i dont know if you have an ending planned or not, but for me it seems that you should end with 19 year old rose meeting 9 and then why 9 came back to ask her again. anyways, whatever the ending is i know i'll love it!
this account will be dead soon chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
...I liked "Someone New". :) And this! ((How'd it almost stop it from being written?))

Update soon! _
Kathryn Shadow chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
Awws!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
Wow, absolutely wonderful!

I've actually gotten to see several of the First Doctor episodes, so this really came to life for me. . . and it fitted perfectly :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 6 . 12/29/2007