Reviews for How He Loved Her
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
I've been waiting for this chapter (not exactly with bated breath, but not very patiently either) since the last one came out. I was not disappointed. I now must return to waiting though...it's a never ending cycle.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
Awws. Brilliance.

One was never really my favourite Doctor but I think you just made him cool...
this account will be dead soon chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
ONE! _ **Hugs** Nobody does One, hardly. :(

Update soon!
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
I'm a bit confused that you mentioned in Rose's chapter that the Doctor looked sad when he held the children, but didn't address it in this story. I hope you will enlighten me.

Otherwise, this chapter was wonderfully uplifting, and, of course, exquisitely written.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
Awwneses
NewDrWhoFan chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
These sure are sweet, and you've certainly increased my desire to watch all of the original series!
Lumendea chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
I really hope you find a way to carry this series into the future of Doctor Who. A reunion story told from this format would be an interesting piece of work. Anyway, another brilliant update.
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
Yay she helped the third Doctor. It was vey cool that you had her know the answer, because there is so much more to being smart than being good in chemistry. My siblings and I disagree on whether or not Rose is clever (I believe she is) and I'm glad that you had the Doctor recognize that people smarts can be much more difficult to gain than knowledge of school subjects.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
Aws!

Still loving this. Rassilon, how do you do it?

Still stuck on this bloody rock. But I'm making fanvids, so it's not as bad as it could be, I suppose...
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
I really love the concern that the Doctor shows for Rose when he finds her injured, even though he knows she'll be alright. I also like how you have the Doctors meet her and know that she's special and will be special to them, but don't let on. Can't wait for the next update.
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
It's just too cute. I love your desciption of her fingers, and how proud she is. Though, I am, understandably, mad at him for not leaving himself a note to be quick about it on that beach.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
These are really fascinating :)
blvdgirl chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
Tripped over these little beauties tonight. Intriguing and fun and magical. Is he going to meet her in all of his incarnations?
cordelia-lear chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
Little fuzzy on the happenings of this one right now (I haven't read Rose's version yet) but I do love the poetic-ness(that's a word. who said it wasn't?) of the language. It's so Doctor: timeless, ageless, wise, and romantic (as in the artisitic movement). I love the sense you invoke of the eternity woven between the two of them. It's just so pretty.

(Oh, and I agree with you about nine. I don't think he ever consciously acknowledged the true nature of his feelings. Sure, he caught himself from time to time, e.g. Boomtown, but I think that he thought he could overlook them. And I do get the delicious irony that is his new pretty form.)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 4 . 12/16/2007