Reviews for How He Loved Her
keramim chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
Jessa,

I really liked the intertwining of How He Loved Her and When You're Older. Thanks for sharing them with us all.
cordelia-lear chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
At first I wasn't sure about this, but I like the idea that the Doctor has met up with Rose in his other forms. It's like fate. He sees Rose in his future, and it just feels right. So much potential there. I've kind of always thought that nine was more concerned with looking after her, that he loved her more in a fatherly way. Then ten came along, and well, we all know how he loved her. The idea that the Doctor has been ever present in her life just makes it all the more, for lack of a better phrase: warm and fuzzy. Love this idea! Does this follow Kallisti timeline?
Kathryn Shadow chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
You do realise you're making me want to cry with the beauty/awwness of it all... Merple!
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Oh, this is adorable! This really, really, is. I couldn;t figure out how he could have met her already, but not have her with him until the very end, and then, once I got it, I realized how cute it is. I love the way it doesn't matter how old she is, she's still able to take his breath away.
Lumendea chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Squee! I can't think of anything insightful or deep to say other than this is amazing! You should post this at I loved it here!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Awwness! -melts- -runs to read the other one-
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Okay everyone, on the count of three. One, two, three: AWW! _

Sweet! :)
cordelia-lear chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
*sobs* That was beautiful!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wow :)

Very nicely done! Sweet little Rose; poor, poor Doctor!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 12/5/2007