Reviews for When You're Older
FreakyFrenzy12 chapter 10 . 7/6
I love this, including at doctors are my favourite kind of fanfics.
Rose Unspindle chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Was this the third doctor? Was a little confused...
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This and its companion set are among the very best stories I've ever read - I completely enjoyed this. I hope that one day you will write 11 and 12 too.
Arysta chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
Love this! Everyone was so identifiable, and it all worked so well with Rose. Excellent storytelling!
Sephaya chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
This was beautiful. I found it at the end of an older Multi-doctor rec list and just...wow! Intense , loving and true to the spirit of each in incarnation. I'll be putting it up on the Multi-doctor rec list I'm compiling if you don't mind.
Tineyboppa chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Nice story. I'm not criticizing, but I think a 4 year old would speak a bit better than that. At least, all my kids did. Just thought you might like to know.
Tori chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
There are some things that words can't describe, some things that bring pain and tears and joy and happiness. To try and contain everything it embodies and contains into letters and words would damper and diminish the beauty of such things, like dimming a supernova, lessening its terrible beauty to something Earthly. And as for this story, I've already said too much.
BananasPearsApples chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
These paired stories are beautiful and they made me cry. The fact that they keep forgetting is truly heartbreaking. Also heartbreaking is the fact that the reader knows how their story ends.

This story makes me feel even sadder about 10 loosing Rose, and Rose loosing 10. They really did not deserve that.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
It loved this two-parter. Thank you for writing!
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
I read these two together, alternating chapters, and I have to tell you that it was beautiful. You've done a very very good job. Thank you very much for writing. :)
pedomellonaminno chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
It's rather heartbreakingly beautiful, this misordered story of star-crossed lovers. It made me cry, there at the end, though that could just be because I'm kinda overly tired. I liked reading it from both points of view. Was this and its mate written before or after A Long History (and does it matter, because I read that first)?
pathsforme chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Such a cute continuation of her conversation with the Doctor. Though I thought that was with the Nineth Doctor.
pathsforme chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I like that one, promising her the stars when she was a child. :) Or at least seeing many things.
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
This was beautiful :)
anemix chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
This was beautiful, and call me crazy, maybe even happier than this story's partner, though it's still bittersweet. Keep writing these beautiful stories.

(\/)