Reviews for When You're Older
Captain Loconut chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
rose is a cheater!

she was 9 and going in the under-sevens comp

oh!

and she still got bronze

nah whatever
OtherMeWriter chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
You made me cry *sob* so much pain our poor 8 had to endure. I am so glad he had that night with her before he was forced to war.
OtherMeWriter chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
Interesting choice 6 for that encounter. I think would have gone with 5 personally but, interesting none the less.
OtherMeWriter chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
and then there was 5 :)
OtherMeWriter chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
kinda wondered when 1 would show. Delightful, so very true he is the kind to keep his promises.
OtherMeWriter chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
oh and four I could so see 4 playing Santa if there was something he was needing to make sure happened or needed an eye kept on.
OtherMeWriter chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Sounds Like three got to meet her too :) oh I do so like this!
OtherMeWriter chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
oh and 2 two yum this is fun.
OtherMeWriter chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
Ah she got to see 7 too all unknowing :) sweet!
OtherMeWriter chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Her very own guardian angels :)
OtherMeWriter chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Poor 10 *hugs* Even then Rose was trying to make him feel better.
zanthinegirl chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
That was absolutely lovely. Gorgeous writing, and perfect characterizations- you write Rose beautifully. And you made Six the love interest! I love him, and he's so underappreciated!
Black Alya Wolf chapter 10 . 7/22/2008
I read this after I read its mate, and I have to say this: you are *bloody* brilliant! Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic or something (like Eight, heh ;)), but this is surely the way the story of Bad Wolf should have been told all along. Will Rose remember everything when she meets him in Henrick's, I wonder? Anyway, your authorial skills are amazing, from damn-near-flawless characterizations to bittersweet reunions - and that Rose met each of the Doctor's incarnations at seemingly random times and then failed to remember them afterward suggests you've got an incredibly crafty gift for writing. WYO and HHLH are both realistic and dizzingly fantastical; I love 'em!

Sorry about the rambling, btw. Couldn't help myself. I don't think many people could even imagine this kind of writing (myself included, methinks), but here it is.

Commendments and sugar cookies (and keep up the genius, will ya?),

Alya
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
Oh, beautiful companion piece. (Ha ha. A pun.) But seriously, Rose is beautiful in this, and not just in the pink and yellow sense, but the golden, magical sense. It almost makes you sad that she wouldn't ever remember meeting all of him, but you wouldn't wish it to have gone any other way. Kudos! -Terri
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »