Reviews for When You're Older
Le Cosmonaute chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Oh, that's so sweet! But sad, too. Very sad, at some parts. When he says he loves her. And little Rose is so innocent!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 10 . 5/22/2008
That was a beautiful story. I read the other one also, and put together they're simply wonderful. Thanks so much for writing them :-) I especially like reading about Rose and Eight.
Starlite1 chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
Right, First off, Let me say that the pair were GREAT!

Not just really well written, but with great thought into how they were composed and what the underlaying meaning behind each part was for the Doc and Rose.

This part i found better reading after getting the emotional stuff from the Doctor, and acted as a fantastic counterbalance to the more subjective style of the other piece.

BRILLIANT!
gaiafreedom21 chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
It was so interesting to read Rose's meetings with the Doctor from her perspective.
Anonymous-cat chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
Wow, that was... that was great. Hard to understand how he could meet her so many times and never catch on, but still... I loved all the different situations you placed them in. And I liked meeting the previous Doctors, since I haven't seen the old series and might never get the chance to.

One question... I've read fanfictions mentioning Jimmy Stone, and I think maybe he was mentioned in one of the books as well, but I don't remember hearing about him in the actual show. So when was he first mentioned, and what exactly happened there?

I like this line:

"I can never figure out which part to call the first time we met."

Speaking of which, have you ever read "The Time Traveler's Wife", by Audrey Niffenegger? Because if you haven't, you really should. This story reminded me so much of that book (although the man was human, and didn't change his face).

You mentioned this is part of a pair? I'll have to go read the other one...
celticfox chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
Ah, Eight, the perfect way to end a story. Beautiful.
celticfox chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
Ugh... errgh... brain melting...
celticfox chapter 8 . 3/3/2008
YES! FIVE!SQUEE!

I AM FEELING SO JEALOUS OF ROSE!

Now that I've finished my little fangirly rant...

I love this story, it's a brilliant idea, and I love the different portrayals of each Doctor, but I was waiting for this chapter, and it is definitely my favorite so far.

Now I can go back into fangirl mode.

FIVE!
JeMS7 chapter 10 . 1/29/2008
That ending was brilliant as well. Very emotional and cute.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 10 . 1/25/2008
I think you summed it all up quite nicely, "a gift so great she could never repay it, and a curse so harsh no one else could ever endure it."

I sure hope "they" make Rose a Time Lady :)
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
This is so good, you know. You've brought together everything that a Doctor/Rose story needs. I think it's a brilliant idea that she was there to forgive him even before his actions in the war. As everything you've done, this was very well written, and I'm sorry to see it go.
chomper318 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I love this chapter. Toddler Rose and Ten are so cute! Thank you for writing it!
this account will be dead soon chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
AWW! *_* LOVED! ((Not enough smiley's or capslocks to say how awesomely brilliant this whole...set-thingy was.))
Kathryn Shadow chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
-sniffle-
KateCarter chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
*chin starts wobbling dangerously*

Oh. That's good. I can't wait to read all the rest now.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »