Reviews for When You're Older
cordelia-lear chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
It all makes sense now. I love how entertwined the stories are. I love way they both feel they know each other, but aren't entirely sure when/where/how. I love the destiny of it all. It's really so well planned. How long have you been cooking this one up? It seems that it might take some time to orchestrate the two as one stories, and then make sure that they follow a consistent time even as he hops around. It began at the end, which is always so much more intriguing, too. Beautifully written!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
Awneses
NewDrWhoFan chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
Sweet :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Still wanting to cry. You're far too good at this... Meerka!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Y'know, the Doctor had better be careful. . . I remember a whole lot from when I was four ;)
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
You do a great job of combining the Rose we all know with the common attitudes and antics of a child. Oh, and the hand-holding is a spectacular reference.
horsemaniac chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
this story is so cute! i love young rose, and how she's so sweet with the doctor :-)
migotka21 chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Oh, 'a soldier' is Jack. Am I right? Or the Doctor regenerated again?
Lumendea chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Brilliant! I love the duality of these stories. A very interesting way to tell them.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Merkle! I love this... This is good! Fluff makes me happy!
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Hehe, baby!Rose is so cute! _
cordelia-lear chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I loved the way you wrote her dialogue!
keramim chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Jessa,

I do not know how old you are nor how much experience you have had with 4 year old children, but the way in which you have Rose speak is more like a 2 year old than a 4 year old. I speak from many years of experience with my own daughters and being a teacher for early childhood (3-4 year old) students.

That being said, let me compliment you on your writing otherwise. I enjoy your stories and find them well written.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
So, SO sweet! :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Merkle! Awwness... running out of adequate Gibberish... I've forgotten half the language, it's been a while since I was last there...
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7