Reviews for Wicked Game
Lilly B chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
great job with the chapter tara! i really enjoyed reading it. i can't wait to see what happens next! it's always trouble when the boys separate!
gaelicspirit chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
Okay, I usually wait until the end to review, but there are a few lines in here already that I had to comment on, so I'm doing the dual window thing.

He wondered briefly if Sam was going to miss these moments of their relationship when he was gone.

That gets a big "aww" from me. I wonder those same things. I mean for Dean and Sam. Oh, you know what I mean.

Bobby flying - awesome. It totally makes sense, logistically, but this caused me to grin big time:

“Since he’s not a total girl he’s travelling like normal people in the modern world.”

OH, man, seriously. Sniff:

Long drives in separate vehicles and Dean had missed his brother fiercely. As much as he loved the Impala, and he really did, it just hadn’t been the same without Sam there sitting shot gun, complaining about his choice in music or bitching about being late with school work.

Hm... no jacket. I mean I know *why*... but it still has me slightly worried...

Erf. Going along. Not good. Really not good.

Okay, Sam locked in the bathroom was funny. I mean tense, sure, but still. Funny.

OH! You are cruel. Mean AND cruel. Kate! La la la! This is getting so good.

And I gotta compliment you, kid. You are really a corker - you have a fantastic way of promoting others. It's a quality I've really come to admire about you.

Thanks for writing and take your time updating. I'll be here when you get back to us. :)
Angelustatt chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
What can I say, mate? You know I love this story immensely. But for this chapter in particular? I love the way you have the boys talking, especially in the bar. There's just such a lovely sense of normality there and I can really hear the boys voices in my head as I read it. And the phonecall Dean takes and his reactions...awesome. Plus Sam being locked in the bathroom? There's just such a feel about that scene. I can feel Sam's frustration with being trapped and the way you have him snapping one minute, then softening his voice the next? Perfectly Sam. I can't begin to say how perfect it is and how much I love it.

And yeah, I suck for not reviewing in ages. I'll get my ass into gear more often. LOL *HUGS*
Sensue chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
You know what! I can't believe that I missed this story! I just found it because you posted it on your site.

This is really really great. I loved the angst in this chapter. Poor Dean getting blown up. LOL.

Great job. I really can't wait to read more.
mtee1958 chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
Good chapter. I really liked it.

Strike news does sound very very promising. Fingers crossed for no last minute glitches!
adder574 chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
Thanks for the new chapter and the hurt Dean. I can't wait for the show down. This story just gets better and better.
HAP chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Oh Dean. Getting blown up is a new low. But I like it. *grin*

Can't wait to see who (or what) is behing this crazy hunt.
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Amazing new chapter!

Thanks for that Hurt!Dean part, always appreciated. :)

The mystery is getting bigger insteed of finding solutions. At least, they have more clues...
Poppyflake chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Great chapter. So still more memories have been found. Can't wait to find out what waiting for them at the end of the trail.
Tidia chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
“Take your brother outside as fast as you can! Don’t look back! Now Dean, go!”

His father’s order came to him just as clear as it had all of those years ago. Sam. He needed to save Sam. He felt the panic grip his heart just like it had that night and for a moment Dean could see his father, see him handing him the small precious bundle that was Sam. He could feel the weight of his brother in his arms, the weight of that responsibility as much as he could feel the heat of the fire, his mother burning alive on the ceiling. He could see Sam’s bedroom window flickering with light of the inferno that encompassed the room, the fear because both his parents were inside that room.

I loved this connection and of course, singed Dean.

Tidia
Lilly B chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
great job with the chapter. i'm excited to find out who is behind all this. I'm glad dean wasn't too seriously hurt in the blast...although burns hurt like a bitch, so it can't be pleasant. again, great job! can't wait to read the next chapter!
gaelicspirit chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Tara - this chapter was excellent. I had to remind myself of the end of chapter 5, but as soon as I did I was eating this one up. LOVED that you put that Backdraft reference in there. I was grinning like an idiot. The descriptions of Dean's burns and pain were tingle-inducing. I was curious as hell what was in the tomb, too. I love how I could picture Dean reaching out for Sam, grabbing his arm, love that you had the smell of smoke reviving memories, and most of all love that the sound of Sam's voice - not just the words - that grounded Dean. That is very true to life.

The box of certificates and pictures - nicely played. This scavenger hunt is really doing them in with the memories. And now the game seems to be coming closer to an end and their tormentor could be revealed... *rubs hands in anticipation*

Ready for more!
Nana56 chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Whew! What a workout! I'm exhausted and they didn't really do much. Just the tension and exhaustion and pain and worry that you got across so well were enough to wear me out.

Great chapter, sweetie!
sheltiesoph chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Loved this chapter! We really needed to get Dean taken care of and see some good quality brotherly love.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 6 . 2/6/2008