Reviews for Wicked Game
Lilly B chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
great story so far...can't wait to see what's up with john's truck being involved in a robbery!
adder574 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Awesome start. I can't wait for the next chapter,
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Dean and his food lmao

Dean is a meanie to fiona lol and i can really understand Sams frustrations with his brother sometimes hehe.

And yes when i came across the part where it said Caleb was dead my heart stopped for a second. I'm too use to reading Ridleys stories lol

About friggin time someone mentioned Johns truck. It has driven me crazy how Kripke never mentioned what happened to it considering all the weapons that were in it and it was johns after all lol. Though Kripke doesnt really give a shit does he.

Great start :D cant wait for more

tracys dream chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Good. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
John's truck! You're bringing John's truck into this. Thank you! I've been worried about it this whole time...really glad that Ridley had Caleb driving it.

Oh, this is going to be a little hard on the boys, isn't it? Involved in a robbery? Not good.

You've done an amazing job, so far, if you could do anything else. I was delighted to see this tonight!
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Well what can I say? You know I love this story already. ;)

Dean being sea sick, Sam being...well, Sam. LOL And the freaky huge Jesus had me in fits, mate. Poor Dean!

Having Fiona looking after the Impala was a classic BH ref. I sure hope it was't Bobby she was going to "lunch" with. LOL

And Beaver Island? Only Dean could find a hunt in a place like that.

I so can't wait to see what else you come up with, mate...cause this is just awesome already. Let the intrigue begin! ;)
Fianoglach chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow, I'm the first to comment here. I love it. Especially the part where Dean got sea sick. OMG! That's truly funny!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16