Reviews for Wicked Game
Lilly B chapter 15 . 9/1/2008
great job with the last chapter! I really enjoyed reading this story, so thanks for taking the time to write it and continue it on until the end. you did a fantastic job!
Sensue chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
This was an amazing ending to an incredible story.

It put such a smile on my face, Tara. My favorite parts, of course, was Dean waking up in the hospital, immediately asking to go home and falling asleep before he got an answer.

It just was an 'aww' moment.

Congrats on finishing the story. I look forward to more!
J.A. Carlton chapter 15 . 8/27/2008
Great Job Tara! :D

Loved the wrap-up, and the sense of hope and desperation.

Lovely job all around! :D

Thank You.

sifi
ukfan101 chapter 15 . 8/27/2008
good ending...chick flick moments and all.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 15 . 8/27/2008
what a great ending!
mtee1958 chapter 15 . 8/27/2008
Great story - I loved it so much.

Thank you.
gaelicspirit chapter 15 . 8/27/2008
Okay, it took me three tries to get the review window to pop up, so I really hope you get this. Also? You have me craving coffee SO BAD with Dean's "God, yes." I can just HEAR him saying that.

I loved Sam's "I won't let them keep you." You GO Sam! I love how you wrapped the deal into the end of this - about Dean's fear of Sam "doing something stupid" to save him. I can just see his soulful eyes just tearing us up as he pleads with his brother to hear what he's not saying.

I KNEW there was something about Reaghan, but I was wrong in my assumptions. And I'm GLAD! I loved that she was the one to bring the calvery.

This whole story was just so nicely done - from the ferry at the beginning, to the trail of clues of John's leading them to the final bloody showdown. Bobby was pitch-perfect and the vamps were suitably creepy. I love the tenderness at the end with going through John's truck.

Finding something that had last been touched - or at least once belonged to - someone you've loved and lost is a bittersweet moment. And you handled it beautifully.

Thank you for writing. I mean that sincerely. I enjoyed every minute of this.

Gaelic
HAP chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
This was such a great story - I loved it!
lovinandrew chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
Brilliant!

No matter whether its brotherhood or canon, you have a knack for writing all of them perfectly :)And your welcome lol I love going through it with you though i gotta stop seeing words that aren't there lmao. You really have a talant with writing,I swear everytime i read Dean remembering the teeth go in i feel it along with him.

They boys are really lucky to have Bobby lol. The flashbacks, the starwars bit, the boys, kate,lenore and Eli, i could go on and on but you know how i feel about this story. And you gave me an ending to John's truck which i will always be grateful lol.

This I loved this last chapter, the way the boys were with one another. Laughed at the fact Bobby was complaining about Sam with Brutus yet does the same thing as him, and Dean being caught out lol. Loved the whole story and can't wait till you start the next one.

Mum 0x0x

Oh you know I'm going to say it and dont roll your eyes LOL

“Hey, Sammy, do you remember that time Dad …”

(crys) Why did you stop there, i wanted to read more LMAO :P
I'mcalledZorro chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. I liked that Sam & Dean got their dad's things back in the end. Again, excellent job and thanks!
Nana56 chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
My dear! What an awesome chapter and I so loved it! I'm just about speechless, hon. I love Lenore and her tribe and it's wonderful to think there's someone taking care of them.

Perfect solution for John's truck. They can go visit it whenever they want, like going to visit his grave. Sweetie, this was just the best! Perfect!
Tidia chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
Seriously, that was a great ending

Tidia
alwaysateen chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
Awesome last chapter!

I love your story and I'm so glad the boys recuperated their dad's truck! We never really learned what happened to it in the show, so it's good to have a theory...

Dean really scared me in that one! Even if I know you wouldn't never kill him, I was scared anyway! Excellent work!

Sam getting in trouble trying to rescue his brother, alone against a big gang of vampires, they never gonna learn do they?

Reaghan was an excellent new character too by the way. :)

And Bobby is always a plus. :)
mtee1958 chapter 14 . 8/12/2008
I completely forgot about this story! I'm so glad you gave us new chapters. It was a great story and I love being able to finish it.

Thanks so much.
HAP chapter 14 . 8/9/2008
Great action packed chapter! I'm so relieved that they're finally out of the clutches of Kate! Loved it.
231 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »