Reviews for Wicked Game
HAP chapter 14 . 8/9/2008
Great action packed chapter! I'm so relieved that they're finally out of the clutches of Kate! Loved it.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 13 . 8/8/2008
adva chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
i cant wait for the next chapter, please post it sonn, please please please
zuimar chapter 14 . 8/7/2008
Yeah, I was so thrilled to see an update for this awesome fic! Loved the two chapters you've posted! Can't have enough hurt-Dean if you ask me. Hope you can find the time to post the epilogue soon!
alwaysateen chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
Excellent chapters!

It was worth the wait! Especially with Dean who incredibly saved the say again! Wow, he will always amazed me!

Awesome job in the battle scenes especially the last one that finally brought the end of Kate!

Can't wait for the epilogue and the reassurance they all gonna be ok... I'm so worried, still, about all of them.
Angelustatt chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
So much Sam hurt...I could kiss you. LOL Add Hurt/Unconscious Dean and Shot!Bobby to that mix? And give me the best hurt fixes ever. I bow before your hurt talent. LOL

Seriously though. So much love for this chapter, mate. Sam's insistance on staying with Dean, Bobby's observations...I love it all.

Can't wait for the epilogue! *HUGS*
Angelustatt chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
I love this chapter so much, mate. There's such a sense of urgency from Sam for his brother and on boy, you are a master of Dean hurt. I love the way you describe things and the idea of him being fed on is so horrible and yet so awesome all at once. LOL

What can I say? The more of this I read? The more I love, mate.

gaelicspirit chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
MAN! I'm seriously choked up. That's my boy, man. When all the blue flashes stopped Kate from choking Sam I literally whooped. I had my earbuds in, so I didn't realize how loud I was. I LOVED that Dean got the Colt and saved Sam, I mean, that was full-on fantastic.

I know we have another chapter to go, and, knowing you, it will be full of brotherly goodness and moments of "aww," but I just want to say THANK YOU. Thanks for this canon story. I know I practically berated you into writing it, but, man, you seriously BROUGHT IT with this. Your storytelling skills have grown and each time you treat us to another tale, I grin in anticipation. Even when it's the Brotherhood ones that I have no idea what's going on. Hee.

I know you were worried about the time between postings, but it was well worth the wait. You did good, kid.

Word, Riggs.
gaelicspirit chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
You most certainly did NOT disappoint! This was fantastic. I read so fast I had to read parts twice to savor. I loved Sam's comment that bobby wasn't just any guy... And Dean not wanting to call his dad so that he didn't have to hear the voice mail... guh, my gut clenched at that. When Mark's dad died, his mom saved the answering machine message for a long time and it always killed him to call home.

I'm so glad you have another part posted... Off to read!
Lilly B chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
thanks for posting two chapters back to back! i really enjoyed reading them both. the fight scenes were really exciting...i was on the edge of my seat the entire time. great job...can't wait to read the last chapter!
Nana56 chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
Deliscious! I'm so loving the whole thing. I'm salivating for the last chapter. You're going to give us some brother stuff! Woohoo! Yummy.

Dean coming to and shooting Kate with the Colt when he shouldn't even have been able to move was just perfect. Such a wonderful job, my dear!

rozzy07 chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
I just found this amazing story and have devoured all 14 chapters in one long delicious feeding frenzy. Have to say write the whumpage of the boys so well, and their brotherly bond to perfection. Even the flash backs were a great addition to the story telling, and Bobby - well what would the Winchester boys do without him being there to help them out? Looking forward to see how you wrap this all up. Thanks for a great read. Rozzy
Nana56 chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
No disappointment here! Awesome chapter, sweetie! I liked the little bit about Eli comparing themselves to recovering alcoholics. Very good!

And our hurt Dean! You did that so well. Thank you!

Off to read the next one.
Tidia chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
Wow! 2 parts-Excellent. Loved the brother moments and Bobby being their "uncle." Well done as usual
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »