Reviews for Wicked Game
JackFan2 chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
OH! Loved that Kate caught up to the boys and Bobby just as they reached the safety of the Impala. Then, when things looked bleakest the most unlikely one of the hunters, well, unlikely in the sense of his physical condition, but SO like the Dean we love, ends up saving the day, saving Sam.

YAY! DEAN!

I really look forward to the next update!
snchills chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
I'm so glad we got a new chapter. Finally Kate is dead. Yea! I loved it when Bobby swooped in for the rescue and with Lenore and Company no less. Good update.
J.A. Carlton chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
Great job sweetie! Chock full of suspense and angsty goodness! Can't wait to see how it all turns out! WHOO HO!

sifi
JackFan2 chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
Totally worth the wait! Ok, well, would’ve been great to get it sooner, but heck, I’m the patient type.

God, the physical need of contact between Dean and Sam was so palpable and painful when it wasn’t there. You gave Sam’s voice such great anguish and Dean’s need for that touch, just perfect. I felt it for both of them.

Enjoyed protective-Sam and Lenore! Wow, it would be fantastic if you fic were actually envisioned in Kripke’s mind as a future episode coz we still have Elenore and Kate out there to work with and it would be great to have a showdown between the two of them, just as you’ve outlined it here.

Gah! But Kate got away! GR.. but then, I do like that she's out there for later exploration as she continues to hunt the Winchesters in the future, just as Elenore is out there, along with Eli. I wonder if Kripke knows he still has these characters out there - I wonder if there's chance of them returning...

Poor Dean.. *sniff* Loved that hurt-Dean, as always. The idea of his blood slowly being siphoned out of his veins by the vampires, how he offers himself up to save the other captives - that’s just so Dean. Trying to help Sam when Sam shows, but unable to. Excellent hurt…

… and now to some comfort!
writerchick03 chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
Just caught up with the lastfew chapters! Awesome as usual! Can't wait for more. Thanks for the Bobby flashback! It was great!
heather03nmg chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
Wow, when I asked for a speedy update, I never imagined I'd get one so quickly. Guess I'll have to share all the Dallas details. If you want, send me your e-mail and I'll add you to the list of people wanting gossip and pictures from the con. And I also have a backstage pass for the weekend so hopefully I'll get some good stuff.

Awesome chapter! Can't believe that you left poor Bobby like that. You're keeping me on the edge of my seat over here...just when I think the boys are safe, you throw another baddy at them.

I loved this,

Dean cursed, leaning more into Sam, unconsciously seeking more warmth. “I feel sick.”

My poor sick and hurt Dean leaning into his brother for a snuggle. Makes my heart happy! Beautiful hurt as always. And the vampire storyline is sheer brilliance!

Cookies for you, update soon!
Nilah chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
This is really a riveting 2 chaps Dean was left hanging, now you've let Bobby in their dastardly clutches. I'm thinking Bobby's got a trick or two up his sleeves. Am I right? Are we going to get some more TLC for my boy. Surely hope so.
Poppyflake chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
I hope Sam can put that knife to good use before Kate gets to carry her own plans out. And hopefully Bobby will be okay - I'm thinking that maybe these vampires might be more of a help than a hindrance. Looking forward to the next chapter.
apieceofcake chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
Great chapter, and it looks like help is on hand for Bobby :-)
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
great!

oh! can I add you?
alwaysateen chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
Awesome new chapter!

I love Bobby's recollection of when he decided enough was enough with John's behavior! Man that guy could be so selfish and selfcentred sometimes. :( It's been two years and Dean was still in pain, couldn't he see that? Even then, Dean was still stuck in the middle...

Hope Bobby gonna be ok and his rescue mission more succesfull then Sam. :)

I was so glad to see Dean awake and talking, I've miss him. And your guess character Tabitha was cool too. :)
cavetrollgrl chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
nice flashback really shows how much Bobby loves the boys, especially Dean. At Least Sam's trying Tabitha seems like she could go either way help or hinder. I hope Bobby's not in trouble.
Tidia chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
This part was really great, I loved the flashback

Tidia
HAP chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
Oh no! Bobby can't get caught too! He needs to get those other two idjits out of the cage! I love that he thinks of Sam and Dean as *his* boys too.

That flashback was just so sad - I can imagine both Dean and John were still hurting so much after Sam left, but John just channels his anger into the hunt and forgets that Dean *needs* a dad because he's lost a brother. It must have been so hard for Bobby to see Dean being treated like that, and to try and get through to John. Ultimately, it ended badly, but I'm glad that the boys came back for Bobby's help in season 1.

Wonderful update, but now you've got me on the edge of my seat!
J.A. Carlton chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
Hm interesting turn there lady... I haveto wonder if perhaps this Eli and female aren't too keen on Kate's obsession and obvious talent for bringing huntersdown on their little nest...

Could we be approaching an uneasy alliance or at least a willingness to look the other way should Bobby decide to mount an independent rescue?

Either way... it's gonna be interesting to find out!

More please ;D