Reviews for It's Fun! It's Forgotten!
animechesirecat7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Lol :)
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Shi-Kan chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I love Hyotei and Rikkaidai so nice job including everyone.

However, is Hiyoshi really THAT minor of a character?

[Though I do regret to admit that when I was thinking about who Ryoma played in the Hyotei matches I couldn't remember AT ALL until I started liking Shishido and then I remembered how kick-ass Hiyoshi was and eventually Hiyoshi was/is now dubbed as my 2nd favorite character.]

Aww. Hiyo-chan isn't that minor. I mean, just look when he dies in OVA 20. [Lol, not really. I'm not even there yet. But I saw one picture from that episode and he was all... well, you know. LOL. xDD]

Anyway, all though I don't like the fact that Hiyo-chan is so minor, this is good for what it is. :]
Hiroro chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Yay! Hiyoshi with Rikkai! WHO~!

TeNniS-Pride chapter 1 . 5/10/2008

mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
HAHA poor hiyoshi... and sanada... i love it when yukimura gets evil! but how did taki suddenly come into the picture?
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Poor Hiyoshi XD. Sanada singing! Ahahaha. A random but amusing story.
THISACCOUNTISDEADPLZ chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
lol hiyoshi is lucky that he has an uke/seme that cares about him! XD -cough kirihara cough- taki is a pwnsome character! D rofl
My Dad is Mr.Clean chapter 1 . 12/8/2007

'Rikkai infested'? I WANT ONE LIKE THAT! XDD
Bluephoenix17 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Aw, why'd that have to be the end? I was enjoying it.
fruity cheerios chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
*worships Yukimura*

Gakuto has turned into Sanada! For Gakuto's birthday, Atobe shall get him a phone with millions of features and buttons.

Hyoutei seems to know more about Taki then Hiyoshi...

and then...Niou the slave...*snicker snicker snicker*
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Poor Hiyoshi! T.T Atleast it was well spent with Rikkaidai, right? ...Right? ?.? Happy Birthday Hiyoshi! . And Niou too! (Forgot to mention it on the Niou birthday fic. .').
AnimeKinIsMe chapter 1 . 12/6/2007

LovableDuck chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
hahahaa! (Although I do sorta feel bad for Hiyoshi...xD)
Bane-Dane chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I forget about Hiyoshi sometimes...But mostly I forget about Taki.