Reviews for So Cold
tamiiland chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was AMAZING. Seriously, I loved it. A new light for our bots; a dim, struggling one. I would've never thought twice about the horrors they've committed, but this is making me reconsider. Such gentle creatures are bound to suffer for whatever they've lived throughout the War.

It shocked me how you described Lennox as being afraid of Ironhide holding his baby girl. Comprehensible, but all the fics I've read so far mentioned Will as being completely in love with the idea. THAT was definitely what made my heart (that had been fighting to find 'hope' in the fic) completely wrench.

Kudos on a good fic!
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is an interesting way to look at the Transformers
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
A really, seriously good look at why the Transformers would cling to their human allies. Physical reactions often reflect a psychological cause.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
The imagery of Bee cradling Sam always makes me happy - unless it's Sam's dead body, but I digress - 'cause it's such a sweet gestures. Poor Autobots, though, since their lives are incomprehensible to the humans.
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 3/24/2010

I hope you'll excuse me for not providing an insightful review, as after reading this, I need to figure out how to send hugs through the Internet.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Ah, so bittersweet and beautiful! I really love it.
18828646465 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Wow...that's intensely tragic...But I'm not sure I'd mind if one of the Autobots wanted to hold me, no matter how cold they are )
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Beautiful...bittersweet and deeply sad. The humans all know that whatever awful things they can imagine the 'bots having done that they've probably done worse. You capture emotion wonderfully! *Hugs all around*
Sorciere chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This is beautiful. Just beautiful. Most fics don't look at that side of things, at the result of so many, many years of war, but you did and it's just beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Uniasus chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Such a bittersweet story. I always forget about the fighting history the Autobots must have gone through before Earth, the good and the bad, and I'm sure there are moments when Sam forgets too. Of course that just makes the moments of realizing that much for stark. Its good to see everyone doing their best to help with soul wounds.
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is such a quietly sweet piece. The use of cold as a metaphor is really well carried throughout the entire fic. Thanks so much, this has been on my favorites list for a long time but I never reviewed it.
narmoture chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Oh god. That's just so...

I started crying when I read this. It's just too sad.
PinkSakuraPetals chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh, that just makes me wanna hug 'em all now. This is a very nicely written piece, easy to read and, while sad, enjoyable as well.
CheapChristmasTrash chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wow, this is amazing - sad and sweet and beautifully written. It's a really interesting idea, and the way you write it is perfect. You convey the Autobots' responses to what they've been through fighting for so long very well, and also the humans' reactions to it - both tender and understanding, and afraid. Just... wow! :)
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Hm a rather Deep look into the relationships between the Human Allies and the Autobots. Cool fic! Thanks for posting it.