Reviews for Disjecta Membra
sara chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
so tragic in first but im happy for lovely end, thank you.
kerumica chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
The fic made me cry. It was so beautiful and angsty. Thanks for sharing.
BlackDove-alchemist chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
So sad! And kakashi put his foot in it, didn't he? So well written, and yet kind of menacing at the same time. You did well to get a balance of "Sad/depressed!Iruka" and Happy!InLove!Iruka with out having him turn into WeepyUke!Iruka.
ReixGaara chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
that was beautiful! Parts of it were soul crushing, not a term i use lightly. I actually think the most painful part was when Kakashi fucked up and iruka told him to leave. I actually had chest pains. I love you're last line, "the moon regarded them with compassion..." Absolutely poetic. I've really enjoyed your work. I hope you stick with Kakairu! So my favorite pairing.

Cheers

meg
bobbytee chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
guh...so beautifully sad...*tries to pretend she isn't about to cry*

This was so well-written. It tore at my heart to read it :'(

I fell in love with your description of Iruka and his inner thoughts. I also 'liked' (for lack of a better word) how you had everyone else assume that Iruka had 'someone else' to turn to, so that, even though he had ppl worry and care about him, he really didn't have a single person to turn to. Such a poignant detail that helped buttress his spiraling depression.

My inner fangirl is happy you chose a semi-happy ending, but I'm also glad that it didn't seem to tacked-on or forced. I really enjoy reading your work, and this piece was exceptionally well-written. You did such a great job expressing Iruka's pain; great job.
CappuccettoRosso chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
*sniff, sniff* I'm just grateful that Iruka made it. So heart wrenching...so good. Thank you for sharing.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I'm glad that, after a very heart-wrenching middle section, Iruka was able to recapture a bit of happiness with Kakashi. Well done, you have a nice balance of sweet and bitter moments.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
this is very dark and distrubing. You captured Iruka's depression very well.
Snowcleo chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This is very well written. You've really captured the crushing feeling of depression. Very accurate and very moving. Great job!
Mendacem memorem esse oportet chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
i love the angst. :D very sweet ending.
Nebiru chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Ah, a good story.)

Nice work on Iruka's depression. And your writing got better after the beginning. At first it seemed a bit dry of emotions, but after the fight between Kakashi and Iruka, when the angst begun unwinding, it got much better.

And I just really love so long one-shots.)
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I loved the ending!

The part where Naruto first talked to iruka made me cry!

This was a great story!
ZeldaFitz chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Excellent one-shot. That was a very accurate description of depression, btw. I love how you had my emotions all over the place. Very nice!
Beff chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was heart rending. x.x poor Iruka.
Monkiez chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
So basically you had my emotions running from pity, to silly happiness, to anger, to sadness, back to silly happiness. I literally said 'Aw..' out loud which of course gained the attention of my any rate, rarely do I read a fic word for word before giving up on it completely, but this definitely caught my interest.I loved was..bitter sweet.I wanted to back-hand Kakashi for making Iruka feel like crap in the I started wondering where else were you going to go with this (Since it is a long fic lol!), yet you kept me anxious at every turn!I'm glad that it all worked out in the .It would've been nice to know why Iruka was really so afraid to conduct the 'act' after his first well!Loved it!You did an awesome job and..well I don't have anything more to say other than...GREAT STORY!