Reviews for Shades of Gray
Nekomata-sama chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wow! Poor L! That was so sad and yet very sweet how much L loves Raito-kun that he's willingly to let Raito-kun kill him! AAW! Great job!
ChernobylKrigare chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Wow! I really like how you did this. That was my favorite scene in the whole series and you wrote what I wanted him to be thinking.

Thank you for sharing this!
Hawk-Pichu chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
the details are amazing, and it seems to fit perfectly with what he might have been thinking in the anime.

I watched the entire series of Death Note this week, and it's truly amazing the way you've interpreted this scene.

L does love Light and somewhere deep down Light knows he loves L too.

Light is my favorite, but L is so sweet too.

I wish the ending was different for the two of them, but they were doomed from the start.

anyway... another amazing fic! Keep up the great work!

- Hawk-Pichu
azaneti chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
This is one of the most amasingly tragic stories I've ever read! Keep it up!
susiichan chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wow. I really loved your writing style and you capture L in the same way my mind does.
supersayainprincess chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Forgive my laziness to sign it, its late and just before I was heading to bed I checked my mail. Lo and behold you had written of all things a Light/L deathnote fic! It made me smile (as updates from you are wont to do) I read it and I was a little shocked with its berevity (you like delightfully long chapters :))but very pleased. The fic was gut wrenching but not overly so and in the few minutes it took to read i felt so sorry for L as he is confronted by his feelings for Light and the fact that the man he loves will kill him. The resignation L feels is palpable enough to break my own heart in real life. Amazing job yet again. More more more i plead!