Reviews for Contradictions
KingdomHearts101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Well, that Escalated quickly...Danm Seifer!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was really great :D Made me smile and laugh, and I very much enjoyed reading it. And you're right, there's just not enough of this pairing! So thanks, for writing this :)
candybkins chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
fgryeb SOOO cute and hot.. wow *fans self* I loved that! The ending position...that sounded amazing lol. I will have to use that in a future role play haha. You should right more about these guys! This is my favorite paiting ever! i lurve it, and there is DEFINITELY not enough stuff drawn and written about them!
chantel chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
soooooo fricken cute man i almost died :D
bbb136 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
:3 You're right, this pairing is sweet and there aren't enough fanfics about it.

Such a pretty one shot, the relationship dynamics were spot on.
FrankIeroRules chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Naww nice job! Haha, I liked Olette in this, it was an awesomely funy fanfic. C: Awesome work!
PetrraPan chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
lovedlovedloved it! ahaha! I just love hayner and seifer together! It's just...awesome! :DD

great writing! :]
kingdomheartslover13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
LOVED IT. LOVED THE LEMON

YOU SHOULD DO ANOTHER.

Demyx
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
this is just too frickin cute! i love it!
Aly-lei chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow. 63 reviews means I'll be the 64th, and you totally deserve it. This is so cute. My favorite part was probably when Seifer admitted that Hayner was the only one to call out his name. That was so perfect.
jessysaurus chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I love you.

In the most platonic way possible, of course.

It's just. GAH. I can't even describe my emotions while reading this. Most of it was something along the lines of, "OMG, SEINER? WELL-WRITTEN SEINER? WITH SMEX? /SEINER/ SMEX? DOES THIS EVEN EXIST? CAN I HAS MOAR PLS?"

Which makes me sound like a blithering fangirl, but I don't mind much. Because good Seiner is hard to come by, and you have delivered it wonderfully.

I really can't even point out any flaws in this. This thing was like candy for the eyes. For srs.

& you're too right; there needs to be SO MUCH MORE of these two. They're just too cute.

Adding this to my favorites so I can read it over and over, thanks.

You're a great writer. Keep up the good work!

(even though this story is years old and you've probably gotten much better)

- jess

Don Seira chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
this was so cute! i loved it!
F-Horn19 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
My second time readin this lovely fic (I don't think I reviewed last time) and I have to give you props for keeping my attention not once, but twice. Fantastic job (
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
it was cute...then quickly transformed to down right sexy, the perfect combination )

i thoroughly enjoyed this, good work.
Winged-Wolf13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
D'aww, that was adorable. I absolutely love Seiner. It's such a love/hate relationship. And I can never find many good fics for these two, so I'm really happy to have found yours!