Reviews for Solitary
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
This was very well done.
RadiantBeam chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
Oh, whoa. Just... whoa.

You have this way of writing that takes the reader's breath away and gives them chills, like they can see it happening. It's scary and awesome all at the same time.

I must say "Old Stories" was my favorite, just because there's so much potential and so much left unsaid about how the Silver Millennium came to be (that's what I thought you were implying, how Selenity came into power). The end made me shudder; it's almost like Setsuna's a ticking time bomb.

...

I'd love to see a story about that, actually. oO;;
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
Aw, I didn't think this would end so soon. I enjoyed this fic a lot since there's not many fic with Setsuna as the main focus. Nice job!
Wolfy chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
It's good, but what the heck does it have to do with a band? *scratches head in confusion* Ah well. Good luck.

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!~
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
The last segment was hilarious! Pluto is so mean! Anywho, everything made sense in some way, shape, or form, so I enjoyed this chapter.
Yavapai chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Your ficlets continue to be very poignant and interesting. I hope you keep churning them out!
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Wow. If I were Setsuna, I would have put my staff to good use and caused some head trauma to that monk! Anyway, I liked this chapter. It makes me wonder how Setsuna can be completely loyal without snapping ;; Good chapter!
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
"She asked for a Silver Millennium story – not a story about us in the Silver Millennium"

I found that kind of clever. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sillabub 429 chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
This is just beautiful. I love your take on Setsuna! Absolutely spot-on. Very heartwarming and well done!
Yavapai chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Haha, I love the quirkiness of this ficlet. It's too perfect. Great job with this and the more dramatic feel of Accompaniment too!
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
It would be funny if pixies came from Mars. I can just imagine pixies everywhere with an irritated Rei ;; I found this chapter very amusing. Please continue!