Reviews for A Steady Mind
Dark Lilith87 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
It is a little sad that they aren't on the same house, but this crossover is awesome! Please, please, write more stories about it, or a second chapter to this one cause John has to apologise to Sam! He may be hard-headed, but he loves his boys and specially Sam should know it. Anyway, I love it, both stories on this verse are awesome!
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is really interesting, but, yeah, Sammeh's totally a Ravenclaw. No doubt. None whatsoever. I can also totally see Daddy Winchester being a little pissed about it, too - I'm sure the dude thinks he's being a good parent or whatever, but he just generally sucks all 'round. Dick move, Winchester, being pissy that Sammeh's a genius...

: )
ThizWillBeBoring chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Awesome! And John as Professor Moody? Its a pretty good fit.
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This fills me with delight!
Glynna chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Just love it! Your writing it marvelous.
thestoriesshewrote chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Brilliant. A very well executed crossover.
Garideth chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This made me really very happy. I loved it.
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Literal fist pump just happened! Don't know why! Really good fanfiction, I guess! Excitement over it!
*other fist pump*
juniperred rosydreamaol.com chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Okay, so I almost never favorite a story before I get to the end of it but... I read "Special" and bookmarked it before I was even halfway down and immediately set out to read everything else you have written, because, well, wow. This is spectacular. Your writing flows, it can pack an emotional punch without extra words, and I have yet to get through a story without bursting into laughter. This is seriously brilliant stuff. And the characters... I'm not sure I have words for what you do with the characters, but it's amazing. Just from a one-shot I have this whole sense of who everyone is and pieces of their backgrounds that are wholly new to this version of the world. And again, with no extra words. Just, wow.

Anyway, that all being said, thank you for sharing your writing, please keep doing so, and I'm going to go stalk the rest of your stories now. Cheers!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow, what a great crossover. I love the boy's dilema in this - Sam definitely fits Ravenclaw to a tee - and I wish you'd written more! :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
cute.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
oh dean.. how seet of him, always looking after sam.. i'd love so freakin much to bring him home and mae him my own child, lover, whatever.. (dean, i mean) XD

if only wishes could come true..
Illucida chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
:D Very fun.
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This was neat. John was so very much how I picture that man. Excellent use of Hogwarts. Two thumbs up
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh GEEZ! Dean's reply to Flitwick was WIN.