Reviews for Static
Goonie chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Fantastic set of one-shots! Very glad I re-discovered them.
Firewarrior123X chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
woah... that was all a dream?
Ie-maru chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Um, the status of the story says complete. Does that mean you decided against the next chapter?
From the end of chapter 2, that scene where Skyfire was "lost in thought", does that mean ch1 and the first parts of ch2 were just fantasies? Or did Skyfire really abduct Starscream, and was keeping him away and out of sight of everyone else?
Liking the whole abduction idea. Skyfire has had enough of your shit Starscream, it's time to come home. XD
electro moonlight chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
awww this is cute and hot
Crazygrrl XD chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Well, you certianly weren't kidding when you said it would take a while... Love it though! :D
Bear chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Mm. I like your characterization here. Fierce, touchy Starscream, and insistently tender Skyfire. And the feeding was hot.
Ebony Kain chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
...that was... strangely sexy. o_O

Very adorable with the back-and-forth between them bookending the chapter. And really intriguing peak into the sociology of the flyers... I kind of want to see more on that. This was really really interesting.

...and bizarrely sexy. Maybe it's like feeding your lover by hand.. or something. It wasn't just hot, you know? This was SEXY. there's a difference.
Ebony Kain chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
ha! So cute. That was adorable and I really got a kick out of Starscream being so demanding. XD
Ebony Kain chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
wow... I didn't know Skyfire had it in 'im. o_o (I almost feel bad for find it it that hot..)

but.. who commed him at the end..? Was it all just a fantasy or was Sky out there with Starscream and then Screamer left..? Little confused at the end there..
Ebony Kain chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
mm I remember reading this one on the kink meme... Just as good for the second read through as it was the first time. :)

didn't know you wrote more than the first part though.. whee!
Mahimomo chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Lovely :3

Chapter was cute and fluffy 8D
ElementalFallenStar chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
AAWWWWWWWW, a little confused but AAWWWWWWWWW!
Koi chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Shyria chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
Ee, I don't usually like much fluff but I think your stories are an awesome balance between cute and naughty. LOVE the characterization of both Sky and Screamer.
Crooked chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
I love these stories you create between these two-they're very difficult characters to depict, especially when they're with each other, and you fashioned them perfectly. I adore their antics (Starscream's more than Skyfire's), the way you write them and how detailed their emotions are. I also liked that you kept things in Skyfire's point of view, keeping Starscream's thoughts a mystery. I can't wait for the next chapter update-this story is wonderful.