Reviews for Christmas Between Friends
mentor chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
This is wonderful :) I'm glad I came across it! It never even occurred to me that there might be SU2 fic out there (I had almost forgotten about the show till I came across the episodes on youtube).

And "Kate O'Malley"... I like the sound of that :)
Redi Kurumi chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Awesome possum!...AW...this story is so good

I am still breathless on how amazing this story is thus far...

There just are not many 'good' and 'long' stories out there that involve Nick/Kate...this my friend is one of them

I will wait forever if I have to for the rest of this breathtaking story...and all of its fluffiness

!
I-am-LMR chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
I think you win the prize for most embarrasing moment in a fanfiction. And you *definitely* win the one for the most creative way two original characters have ever met. Orange knee socks at a nude beach. Do I even want to know how you came up with that stroke of genius? And thanks for the good scare of Kate's father's disaproval. I always like a good scare. Great original characters and lots of fun. Thanks a bunch!
I-am-LMR chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Sorry this is coming so late! I've been saving up all these delicious stories. Congrats on your foray into M! You do it beautifully. And accolades for adding in the pepper spray. I've been telling everyone in the myspace SU2 fan group about these stories (all four of us), but no one's messaged me back. Hopefully they came straight here!

It's so rare, in any show with a (not really a) couple to pull off a romance, particularly a love scene and stay in character. You've done it perfectly. Bravo and thank you!
Miranda chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
thats not the end is it?

i hope not

very sweet

i like the family involvment in this one

the dad is cute

this story has some realism be cause so many family problems stem from dreams parents had for the kids

id like to see how this one devolops

please write more for this story

angelicyokai chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
Megan may be the cruelest person on earth, were I her dad I would have smacked her one. Excellent chapter, and lots of fun to read every one drowning in embarrasment.
Miranda chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
A: The pepper spray comment from Nick was classic! I remember him saying that in the first episode. It is some thing he would say to.

B: After reading this: I ENVY KATE! lmao

C: I hope this wasn't the end to this story. As Billy Idol says: "I want more more more!"
angelicyokai chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Perhaps I should have waited to review this one, my brain is to clouded with the joyousness of a Kate/Nick lemon to form words, let alone give you enough praise for writing this most excellent chapter. I think the aside about the pepper spray is a completely Nick comment. Excellent job on this one.
miranda chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Oh-My-God! Rassy, you suck! lmao

I thought this was another chapter and it's not!

You suck! You suck! You suck! lmao

The one you sent me was NOT rated M, so here I thought I would be given an alternate version of the story you sent me by email, and I get an authors foot not. Dang it chicky, if I didn't say it b4...I will now. YOU SUCK!

However, I am with everyone else. Give us something Su 2 fiction hasn't seen b4. Give us a good solid M rating. We just may forgive you for this chapter treachery if you do. And yes yes, I think we should get LMR to write another fan fiction for us all. She writes a darn good review, and I have enjoyed her stories in the past. So to Rassy and LMR: PLEASE MORE FICS! And Rassy, could you please post that other fiction you wrote and deleted. I never got a chance to read it and I wanted you to send it to me, but I guess you forgot. The one called Bad Blood. Thanx chicky!
angelicyokai chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Having finished the Blind Date story I moved on to this one, I love the perceptiveness of Kate's family, they should all be detectives! I also liked the implication of more chapters, and possibly one involving a higher rating. Congrats on a good fic.
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Ah, so much wonderfulness I had to open up a word document to jot down all my review notes to make sure I didn't forget anything! First of all, I'm so glad I found another one! Sharing a room, excellent. Sharing a bed, perfection. I love the attention you give to Nick's affection. You describe it in such detail that it gives me the happy fluffies. Mark and Mindy, great detail. Did they bring a lunchbox with them? Kate's I'm not really happy laugh. I can hear it perfectly in my head. Well said. And "if you don't handle this I'm going to shoot her," as well. You have a knack for describing facial expressions. Oh! Stupid Seth, interrupting their tender freakin' moment! And man, what a cliffhanger! You *must* send me the next chapter. I will *pay* you for the next chapter! And dare I hope that it might be an M rated chapter? That would make my new year!

THANK YOU!
mirandariane chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I think your story was great!

I haven't logged on to this site in a long time to read any fic's, so I couldn't leave a review. But I am leaving one now.

Could you please E~Mail me the final chapter(s) to your story Please! I am dying to see how they end up. Please! Or reconsider adding them on this site. I have to know if Kate and Nick end up tangled in the tinsel! lmao!