Reviews for Build a path to you
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
aw. that was heartbreaking and sweetness rolled up in delicious DrakeandJosh wrapping. Very very well-done.

Kudos!

xoxo
marhogany chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
very heartfelt and very sweet.

Great story.
Alli Copen chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I like how you write about more background info on Drake's father!

Haha it's very well written, great story! ;)
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aw :) That was amazing. Such a great job with Drake's emotions.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was really good, and sweet. It was sad too, but that's okay.
Lady Liln chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Weeird.

So I read this fic and I loved it and before I reviewed I figured I'd read the other reviews for it...and then I saw that thebucketwoman had reviewed it and thought, oh that's funny, and then I saw who wrote it and voila! The very same person whom I have been impatiently awaiting on to post her review of TTGBITN. ;)

Anywho, very angsty, yet sweet...and I did love the Oprah line. It was just so...perfect.
3 t e r n i t y x chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was really...sweet! really well written.
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Oh my god, that was so... wow. Josh is so awesome in this.

You really are a great writer, way better than me! My writing sucks ass.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Pillsbury Dopegirl
bsloths chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
you've done it yet again...this is the perfect future fic- they're together, they're happy (well, not at this moment in time, but in general) and I got all kinds of warm fuzzy feelings. It surprised me that Audrey didn't go...I understand why, but still, I was surprised. I don't think you've done a fic yet where their parents find out, but I want to know if they do in this particular one for some reason- I want to say yes, just because they seem so content with everything.

I hate how they have that Brady Bunch thing going on, on the show- there's no mention of the other parents and all the kids call them both mom and dad. But this is the 20s, not 1965. I'm glad you're addressing it, though, it's really a shame they don't on the show.

Oh, and I liked the nod to Oprah!

Well, amazing job, as always!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
"Always know something smart to say about everything." Drake says, and Josh grins that lopsided sheepish grin of his and says,

"Oprah?" and Drake laughs, actually laughs for the first time in a week.

"Thank you." Drake says.

"She does give great advice," Josh says, and Drake's not sure wether he is being serious or not, but it doesn't really matter, he leans up and kisses Josh softly.

I actually kind of... cooed? is that the right word for that? when I read that. So, feel proud, very proud.

I have and Idea for Drake and Josh fic!

Megan and Drake, in love. Josh jealous.

ROFL. sorry, had to, OBVIOUSLY, I'm joking.
they're only words chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
So good! Definitely very angsty. And again with the Something Corporate! I always love it. It makes me smile, even though "Runaway" isn't one of my favorites. They're still amazing, just like Drake and Josh.
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
You're killing me! I'm dying and it is all your fault. The murder weapon:

"You are my life," Josh says simply, and for about the millionth time that year, that month, that week, that day, it occurs to Drake that he doesn't deserve Josh at all. He never has, but Josh doesn't seem to mind. Josh is just always there, always fixing his problems and grinning those grins of his and making Drake feel like everything will be ok in the end. Drake is more grateful then he knows how to express, so he just says,

"I love you." and kisses Josh again.