Reviews for Fifty
The Cretin chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
I read chaps 1-3. I think this is the first of yer stuff I've read (I might be wrong I've read a gazillion stories with Beast Boy listed). Some were crap. Some are awesome. This I have to say is added to: Awesome. You have a good handle on the characters, you keep yer themes covered, overall each chap was well written. Don't worry about anything you lost. Take yer time and rebuild. This story is good therefore someone will always be here to read it. I know I will. Keep rockin.
JeMS7 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
This fic is awesome. I really enjoy it. This chapter was a bit sad where the others were funny, it's good that you have that type of talent that you can do more than one genre.
Tiger chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Dude! That was freak'n awesome! I love it. (tear) It was simply beautiful
gaara-o-sand chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
and who would know the need for math skills better than i, your partner in math. not that im a great help or anything.
JeMS7 chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
These one-shots are amazing! Thank you for posting them.
Withdrawn chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
... That was just kinda creepy-ish...-ish?... I dunno... I will admit, that the reactions of the Titans, as well as the press fallout of win, where absolutely hilarious, but dear lord that opening was freakin' weird/creepy. Control-Freak has always been one of the weirder villains in my opinion... yeah, otherwise, rather amusingly cute... though I didn't quiet get what the color scheme of Control-Freak's... outfit... was supposed to be... ah well.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was really good. Really cute too. The best bit was just how you threw Terry in there, I mean, relating him back to Beast Boy, and... that was wonderful, both for the wonders of fluff, and for the simple fact that you showed what it's like to be an ordinary person in world were the gods fight each other in the streets. Nice, very nice.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Aw, cute! Glad to see you back in the saddle. An interesting way to go about a BB/Raven piece...but in a world of familiar story lines, this is quite good. I enjoyed the dialogue and the imagery as always is fun. Because of this I went back and re-read a lot of your other fics, I forgot how much I liked these. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more!
General Havoc chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was stunningly good, completely not what I expected to read upon clicking on the thread. I have a penchant for stories like this one, my sole complaint being that it got a bit hard to follow in the last third or so. I'm very very impressed, and I'll be watching for the next installment.
Qwertymann chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wow, very excellent. I enjoy how you sort of linked Terry and Isabelle and Beast Boy in Raven with the jasmine tea. And there's 49 left? I can't wait. I'll be sure to read and review each one. Also don't worry about drifting from the main theme - stories aren't meant to sit around one thing for too long.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I really liked this. Very nice. I hope you get well soon! Excellent job.

bbissocute
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I love the charge "drinking under the influence." My, how strict cops are these days!

A very nice story, even if it starts off with a random drunk. Forty-nine to go? C'mon, Mr. Sand- get the lady her list!

-John