Reviews for Right as Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Good story
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I should be studying but I'm here reading again non stop. your works are addictive
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
"Ah. Young love." - teehee.
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
i liked this story a lot. I think you portrayed their relationship great. Keep it up! :)
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
aww i loved it! i love married bruce&dina!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
nice
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I am so jealous of Diana, kissing Batman in the rain... Loved this!
fan of the bat chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Good one! Didn't know what to expect! Really liked it!
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I loved it!

"Fluffy fluffuness with a side order of fluff" - LOL! But, that's just the way I like Bruce and Diana
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Loved it.

bats is my fav

10/10 :)
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
ah. young love. i love that little line. this is also the best story i have read all night for to reasons its amazing and the second i don't have a creepy bug flying around in my room.
so not telling chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
loved it they make such a good couple. Btw what is your favorite episode of Justice League
No Need For A Name chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Perfectly written and lovely.

Great job, Geeky BMWW Fan.
Browniesprite chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Another beautifully crafted fic. So many authors either a) cheap out and do the "stuff happens" (without giving any details or b) give pages and pages of detail, which make reading a fic tortuous.

You seem to have grasped that elusive concept of using appropriate words (liquid projectile to describe the rain...perfect!) to convey emotion and atmosphere without going overboard.

Keep writing fics of this quality and I'm never going to get any work done! Thanks for another great read.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was charming. :) And that's all I can say. :)