Reviews for Get Out Alive
Aislyn Marie chapter 13 . 12/11/2010
Awesome story! I really hope you update soon, I'll be keeping an eye out for the next chapter!
harryedwardgirl93 chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
I really like it! I can't really think of any creative critisism but I do have a question. Does Angelina like Fred and is he getting together with Angelina or Alice? You're probably just going to tell me that I have to wait but I couldn't resist asking! lol...update soonD
SomedayEngland chapter 13 . 7/4/2008
Yay! You are back! I didn't think that you would ever update!
Ms willow gosermer chapter 13 . 7/4/2008
That's a really nice twist to the story. Good idea but you've got to be careful that you don't make this idea of her being a death eater to far fetched but i hope youv'e got an interesting story to why it is on her back and not her arm for the world to see as it is very unusual for the thing to be hidden.

I am really enjoying the story and cannot wait for the next instalment.
17ginny17 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Wonderful story, all the chapters are just awesome! Sorry I didn't get a chance to review to the others. Poor Fred! Poor George!

I love how this story is somewhat true to the books and then again it has your own exciting plot!
llcatz chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
Umm this is a chapter and it was fun? umm ok thats my review.
SomedayEngland chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
Okay - First thing: I am so sorry that I never replied to those PMs. The computer honestly shut down for four days right before I could reply and then I completely forgot about them until I got this update. But in reply - I am so excited to figure out how all this ends, and I am sure that if you have a plan you will be able to get it done by the end of May. You seem to be pretty motivated about this story. And thanks for telling me about the extra sentence on my story. I actually had noticed, but it was really nice of you to tell me.

Okay, on to the real review!

Ooh! It was a nice long chapter! ) Well, the usual - Poor Fred and all that. I am getting nervous though. Is he going to lose his arms too? That would be...very bad. Shame on Draco for being nasty again...
Ms willow gosermer chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
OH no i can see alice's life becoming v. complicated.
HPFanFictionFan chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
Looking forward to the next post! :)
SomedayEngland chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
HI! Sorry that it took me so long to get around to reviewing. I was SO glad that you updated!

Poor Fred...he and George are as cute as ever. George is just being an angel about all of this. I can't imagine what it will be like for Fred to explain to his friends. Great chapter!
Ms willow gosermer chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
i love this story so much but I still and intrigued ohow alice's past is going to come up again
llcatz chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
A little boring for my taste, but ok, continue writing Im looking forward to the end scene.
sarahhmaryxo chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
aw i like the end
sarahhmaryxo chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
great chapter
sarahhmaryxo chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
I enjoyed this look at what Draco's life would be like. It could very well be accurate.