Reviews for SHINKU ARASHI
ladyuchihaofthesand chapter 7 . 1/10
Epic fanfic
brutusjr chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
I personally like how you keep your fights short. You focus on your characters and not the fights which is great as far as I am concerned.

Thanks for sharing
Th 1998 chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
why did you stop writing?
zafnak chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
Well...I don't want to raise your hackles but...I can kind of see the guy's point. A little.

Keep in mind this is based on canon Naruto and not your story, because, well, your story is your story and it's done the way you want it to be.

You have to take Sakura in two parts. Young, stupid Sakura and older, wiser Sakura. Young Sakura is hopelessly in love with Sasuke and is a fairly weak ninja- all book learning and not much else. She also can't stand Naruto because in his search to be accepted and his ignorance about love he won't stop trying to get her to see him in a good light and maybe be his girlfriend. Sakura however doesn't want that at all- she sees him as a roadblock to her becoming Sasuke's girlfriend. She's also blind to all the Emo's faults and has a hugely inflated pedestal she put him up on. The last loyal Uchiha can do no wrong in her eyes.

That slowly begins to change a bit after Naruto and Saskue's clash on the hospital roof and even more so after Saskue betrays the village and nearly kills Naruto. Sakura still has feelings for the Emo, but as the years go on, it lessens a bit though she still hopes he can be saved and they can possibly have a future together. As for Naruto, she's also starting to have certain feelings for him. Nowhere near as strong as what she feels for Sasuke, but there is something there, She *cares* about him. Not in a romantic way, but rather in a sibling sort of way.

However, by the time Sasuke allies with the Akatsuki, Sakura has pretty much lost any hope that Sasuke can ever be saved from himself to the point where she is willing to kill him so that he can't do any more harm to the world. But because she still loves him, this can be viewed as a mercy killing of sorts. Her Sasuke died a long time ago- this Sasuke is something that needs to be put down, and since it is a Team 7 kind of thing, nobody else is going to be allowed to do it. She also knows that Naruto's promise is hurting him. She also believes that trying to stop Sasuke will get him killed. So she lies to him, telling him that she doesn't love Sasuke any more and that she loves him. So Naruto doesn't need to go after Sasuke any more.

Naruto though, now knows what a REAL confession of love is thanks to Hinata, and he doesn't buy her act in the slightest.

So basically, yeah, Sakura cares for Naruto, but in a sisterly like way.

Now as for nobody ever telling Naruto they loved him before Hinata made her confession...well in canon this is so. You can't take the attitude that "maybe it happened off panel" because that is a cop out. In the context of a manga/anime episode, we either see it happen or we don't see it happen. And since we were NEVER shown anyone EVER saying they loved Naruto to his face before Hinata did, it is fair to say it never occurred, barring some sort of flashback.
Spikesagitta chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
Well I hope you haven't gave up on this fic yet! Looking forward to it when you do update.
Spikesagitta chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
Well that's three woman down. How many more does he have to go through? :p
Spikesagitta chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
Wouldn't that be awkward? Your boyfriend father has seen you kissing him and all? Every time? :p
Spikesagitta chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Nice :) Getting the bridge battle almost the same, while introducing your own spin on it.
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
I like the fact that Sasuke was the one that was tied up ;)
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Ah Naruto the lucky guy. He has two girls fighting over him! :)
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Yes! No Sasuke/Naruto kissing scene! Nothing against gay people, I just don't like Sasuke. Never did.

Instead there is an almost kiss with Hinata! Yes!
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Minato and Kyuubi or Kurama sure are are comedy duo :p
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Interesting. I like where this is going or gone. Since I'm late to this fic.
Wolfone10 chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
"So you're the idiot disgrace of a ninja that my sister has fallen for."... I thought the Hyuuga LIKED Naruto?
Shisarakage chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
Well, that was an unexpected twist. I wonder where Gaara is?

Also, if Naruto's kenjutsu style is Mugen's with a twist (aka dual-wield), would Sasuke have Jin's style? That would be interesting to see.

I'm eager for more.