Reviews for Have No Fear
goldenspringtime chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Awesome story I really enjoyed reading it. I liked the relationship between Greg and Nick, and felt very sorry for Greg. I also like non conclusive endings like you've done here.
Piper Julian chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Wow that was incredibly interesting! Very well done:). I liked how it had the feel of both a CSI and a supernatural episode.

Very fun to read:).
janet1982 chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
loved it, a crossover between csi and supernatural, there should be more of those)
14lvl chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow. I just have to say, that's one of the best fics I've read in a long, long time.

The ending leaves me itching for more, but I know that's how it's gotta end.
Farrahmack chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
Great ending!
Farrahmack chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
What music did you listen to? I loved the concern for Greggo !
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I love it! Wicest kinda creeps me out no im not against same couple realationships but Sam and Dean are brothers thats the part that gives me the heebbie jeebies.
JennMel chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Amazing story. It was a really subtle crossover, and you got all the characters spot on. Thanks for sharing!
Hat O' Doom chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
Nice story!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
Nice work! This was a very intriguing crossover! I which there were more like out there.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
omg you should so writ emore spn/CSI crossover's. with Nick and Greg as a pairing and Sam and Dean as the other. oh my god can you write a chapter fic with that. like a long long one pwease. i love this one so much already i really hope you do. now im going to bed but i will write again tomorrow to praise your genious.
ferryboat George chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
well, it was definitely interesting
GreggoAddict chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
I do like how you finished it. It would have been kind of cool if Greg would have been able to maybe talk to her, though, she was evil so probably wouldn't do any good. It'd be cool to have the four together for something! Maybe not necessarily a sequel but it's up to you! Good job on a great story! ]
GregsMadHatter chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
Excellent finale! I luved it. Am I getting the hint of a possible sequel?
Chaney chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
Oh, it's over :( Sequel? I would love some more exploration into Greg's "ability" he got from Nana. I did enjoy this story a ton. Thanks for writing it.