Reviews for Jou's Guide to Becoming the Perfect Boyfriend
1enchantedgirl chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
I know u wrote this eons ago and probably will never finish. I have enjoyed reading this. I love your unique take on deconstructing seto's unconscious self. And of course I love that he went to joey for help, acknowledging on some level that joey is his friend. Of course, I love joey's confidence and verve. It's really too bad u won't finish this story. It has a begining that could blow all the other stories out of cyberspace! Best wishes!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I really wished you had finished this
Goddess Alexandria chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Wow this story is good and I hope to see more of it in the future. If you get the chance
lover-of-love19 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Plz update!
dancing elf chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
original and entertaining
Laptop Newbie chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Jou is such a cool guy. Just me or your writing improved by miles? It was already fairly decent in the beginning, this is impressive. I'm enjoying these chapters like they were strawberries covered in fudge, spiking sour and sweet and fruity.

That didn't make much sense but. The dancing was so unexpected~! Kaiba will always be a Kaiba3 Jou's hobby of bondage revealed to Kaiba, imaging the facial expression on his face, priceless xD Hope they do something quite special with their skills later on, eh eh? Jou IS the perfect boyfriend, wonder what happened to his ex? How will Kaiba break the news to dainty Freya? Knowing you, you wouldn't disappoint.
Laptop Newbie chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
This is damned crazy Xd So neatly organized out~! I didn't know what to expect towards the end. Jou and Kaiba's relationship seems so believable in this fic :D Niiice jobb, one more chapter..and I'm out :( t-t Continue, won't you? I know it might be hard to think up at moment's notice, I wonder if you had this all planned out. Please, gimme ten more chappies _
Laptop Newbie chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Wowwww, you're great at keeping them both real in-character :O And so suggestive in their activities. The last part, beautiful. $3,500 a day? Jou just hit a jackpot3 They're finally warming up to one another, keep it up, writer~!
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
$3.50 dollars an hour? We better be talking about euros or something expensive 'cause you can't live on that xD By the way, working from 11am to 12 pm practically means you work for one hour. Well, least that's what I learned xD Midnight is beginning of morning so it's am, if that's what you mean. Though considering the semi-silly title, I'd say you did that on purpose.

Good ol' humor, missed yah.
Momoko Asuka chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
I love what you have written so far!~3 Please update!
Setsuna-X chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Aw... Its sad to see that this story hasnt been updated in a very long while. Besides that, I absolutely love this. Seto's confusion, Jou's personality, and just the story itself... much love.
UchihaGirl58 chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
this is really cute, please update.
ANGEL chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Please is this story still in process? Seto and Jou are so cute together! And you knew Jou could be quite the teacher :)
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
This story is good! But you hadn't updated for months! WHEN R U GOING 2 UPDATE? (glares dangerously). WHEN? IT'S BEEN SO LONG! UPDATE SOON!
Addictedreader09 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
BONDAGE! gah! lol i luv jou ;D