Reviews for One Wish for Christmas
peggie-0 chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
I loved it, even though it made me cry : )

It's Christmas tomorrow, so kind of funny I read it today! :D

Btw, I love all your stories ;D
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Hey again! This story was good! If rather sad in some parts. Good job.

Happy reader,

Kylie, aka HarryPotterResidentEvilFanJnL
LovinLife107 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I never have been much of a Lily/James reader, but I believe you've just made me one. All I can say is "aww!".

Thanks for writing this one!
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
aw, Remus' chapter was brilliant, I thought you captured his personality amazingly. Thanks so much for writing :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
I liked it (like I said - facination w/ Baby Harry).

you shoud add more chapters! I suggest Hermoine, Neville, George(post DH), Molly... just some ideas. keep writing, and (more imprtantly) updating!;)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
I liked it. you did Ginny very well here. best line: "and Harry was Harry, and all that entailed"
Guest chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
I liked this idea. for some reason, I am intensely curious about (and therefore love) naything with Baby Harry. short but sweet. really what christmas is about
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
slightly more awake now.

I LOVED Ron POV & I LOVE this too. I especially like the parentheses.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
U make me :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
I really liked this one, better than the last chapter - sorry I forgot to review, but I'm jsut so damn exsausted! jsut, give your poor readers a break for once! I do actuly TRY to put effort into these reviews.
Baby seal chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
Aw that's really sad! :( Poor Remus.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
I adore this one, for the simple fact that it's Ginny. It's the Ginny we should be seeing - not the weeping 'woe harry hates me' little girl, not the gorgeous Mary Sue, she's just a typical girl with typical ideas and thoughts who happens to be in love with the Boy Who Lived. It's a side not touched upon enough ...

Did you have a good Christmas?
PotterFanSteve chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
Cute stories!

Don't worry about having the stories out after Christmas - for those people lucky enough, Christmas can be every day! :)

You have a lot of stories written, but I'll try to get to more of them soon.

Have a good weekend!
soccerxpotterxlife chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
the thing i really love about this story is how your characterizations are perfect, but you show the parts of their lives that most people don't really notice and sometimes it's very sad to read what they're going through because it's realistic. i also love how you end each chapter the exact same way.
Lady Bracknell chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Oh, I adore Ron, and I thought you wrote him really well. I loved the line about him having outdone himself for someone with the emotional range of a teaspoon - Ron's humour is key to him, I think, and it's such a wonderful idea, that Ron would lie awake and imagine Harry and Hermione being lost without him.