Reviews for The Eternal Soundtrack
ANARCHY chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Damn, I'm crying. Like, seriously. NaruSaku is my broTP, because their friendship/sibling relationship is so sweet. However, it's kinda a side pairing for me.

And this angst broke my heart.

Aaaah, why are you so good at this? I WAS HAVING A HAPPY MORNING, FOR GOD'S SAKE. And now I'm writing this with tears leaking down my eyes and I can't freaking see and AAAAAH.

(btw, that was a compliment.)
fireflyx chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
pretty lame of me reviewing knowing you will never see this but i had to anyway lol. well i enjoyed the angst i will def have to disagree with you on your sibling notion. i will never be able to understand why people think that
KamikazeBonsai chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
Wow...this story was one of the best written stories I've ever read. It's mind-blowing the way you are able to portray the character's emotions so vividly. I feel like I'm there with them, going through what they are going through. I enjoyed reading this story. This is DEFINITELY going on my favorites list. Keep up the great work!

~Kami-Sai
Rai beez chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
I thought this was supposed to be a naru\saku with hints of sas\sak? Why is this posted to the Naru\saku part of the fan fiction? If u wanted to write about other pairings then you should have written about them in their respective areas...This should be removed from here, just because of the fact that you have caused a lot of people to waste their time reading anything of the sort. I honestly have nothing against any other pairings, but when someone sets out to read a specific genre and about a pairing you shouldn't have them doing otherwise. Peace.
uzukun7 chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
theres no way i see them as any type of sibling relationship because even that type of relationship has to be mutual just like the love between a man and a woman. and naruto clearly doesnt see sakura as anything but his primary love interest. sakura might see him differently, but naruto is very straight forward on how he feels about her. having said all of this, i liked the fic. besides, what i just said is pretty much what your fic is all about. there was no way those 2 were talking about a sibling relationship. i really liked your shikatema chapter and the minato/naruto chapter, those were very skillfully written. i hope you continue with this fic. laterz
souhoku chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
Wow...this is the first NaruSaku I've read but its a good thing it was only one-sided :P I can't read any NaruSaku fic when its reciprocated love! Yup, to me they are just siblings too!

Anyways, it was well-written! :)
wirbil chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
You were so close to making me cry. It's so sad but very direct. I hate it when people beat around the bush. This is a lovely first NaruSaku. c: I hope you write more. If there was such a thing as good angst you got it here, definitely.
Mizu no Kenshi chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
*snifflies* This one was so sweet and sad. But I loved it-ah the SasuSaku pulls at me!
hurotias chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
Well I was supposed to start studying for an awful exam tomorrow...and then I started reading your story, became addicted, and did not study at all!

Don't worry, I won't blame my inevitable demise tomorrow on you, but on my weak workethic...But come on, did you have to write something so damn compelling?

I'll definitely keep reading this!
Saranade chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
Aa. This was a good chapter to your fic. I do like the way you used the style and how it was just vauge enough to give each reader their own image of the event taking place. In my mind, I saw Sakura as the Hokage banashing Sasuke. Kudos on a greta piece of work.
the tomato chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
naruhina is epic win sakunaru is just wrong shes like his sister or somthing plus there two bright ppl you need a yin and a yang for a relationship to work properly unless there are special curcumstances...kataang should have never happend...zutara still rules in my world but then im taking it too serously ...good job
the tomato chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
wow i like this one ...its funny and he says she dosnt know him yet he knows her well enought to see exactly what shes thinking
Dimly chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
You've got a new fan, Guttersnipe-sama! This is a great story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I've learned of a few new songs I like because of this, too! All in all, please update soon!
C4LYPS0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
_

No~ NO. NOO!

I can't read this! I want to slit my wrist or go to a corner and die!
MidnightShadow909 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008