Reviews for The Contract
Austral87 chapter 4 . 10/3
Cuando va a continuar?
MercyShadow chapter 4 . 9/25
Can I appear where ever you are and slap you for not coming back to continue this? T.T Seriously, you're really good at writing.. Along with it being one of my OTP's (KyoHaru.. Just yes!) I do really wish you'd come back and finish things off.
BlackCheetah16 chapter 4 . 7/24
One of the best stories I've ever read. Continue, PLEASE ! It was really cool to learn about these persuasion techniques. I'm completely intrigued by the story and eager for the next chapter!
Bockibear chapter 4 . 7/10
I do so hope you update. I love this story.
Carri007 chapter 4 . 6/25
Oh I just love when people start to fall in love against their will and don't even know it. And scary Kyouya is pretty awesome (when he's not being scary to Haruhi). Why ever did you stop? This is a wonderful story! I think my family is wondering about my sanity as I smirk and snort. I really hope you'll comeback to this eventually.
sillykitty88 chapter 1 . 6/7
Lol selling you soul to the devil
Anaise Quinn chapter 1 . 6/7
dreaming about a laptop wearing glasses who kept
running after her.. Bhahahahahahahaha.. LOL! That's hilarious XD XD
Elanyss chapter 4 . 6/5
I like your story and hope you'll write more :)
Kyoya complemented haruhi, kyoya complemented haruhi!
I think I'm very much in love with your writing and it's such a shame I barely found such a great author as yourself,
Best regards,
guest chapter 4 . 3/8
Update please I like this fic that much
ImaDoinWat chapter 3 . 2/11
Ha, great chapter! I love this story.
And to answer your question, I like KyoHaru because theirs something intriguing about a man who's very selfish willing to give to someone or at least to take interest in someone else.
MultipleMe chapter 4 . 2/5
Is there going to be another chapter? x
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
If there's tons of pressure to update try and do shorter chapters so you can update more often and still write the same amount your readers will be just as satisfied btw great story :)
Skywroe chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Wow, that was great. Please update soon I'm really looking forward to the rest of this series. How do you start a fan fic? I'm new to this so please don't hate, I'm just curious and filled with ideas.
Your story has inspired me to write and I can't wait to review your next chapter.