Reviews for The Contract
darkmelodies1 chapter 3 . 7/11
Amazing story! It was interesting, funny, and overall well written. I was wondering, could you write some fanfiction about Haruhi with other Host Club guys? Such as Tamaki or the twins, Hikaru and Kaoru.
love crimson red ray88 chapter 4 . 6/27
Please continue to update this story, I love it so much and just can't wait to see wht happends
CheshireKitKat chapter 4 . 4/30
I love this. you need to write more! seriously write more,
fanficchica123 chapter 4 . 3/2
This is very well written and is perfect for Kyoya and Haruhi's characters! I really hope to see a new chapter soon! :) thank you for writing this :)
duchessme chapter 4 . 2/3
love the amazing plot
the story lines..
Too bad it was abandoned for 8years now
Austral87 chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
Cuando va a continuar?
MercyShadow chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Can I appear where ever you are and slap you for not coming back to continue this? T.T Seriously, you're really good at writing.. Along with it being one of my OTP's (KyoHaru.. Just yes!) I do really wish you'd come back and finish things off.
BlackCheetah16 chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
One of the best stories I've ever read. Continue, PLEASE ! It was really cool to learn about these persuasion techniques. I'm completely intrigued by the story and eager for the next chapter!
Bockibear chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
I do so hope you update. I love this story.
Carri007 chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
Oh I just love when people start to fall in love against their will and don't even know it. And scary Kyouya is pretty awesome (when he's not being scary to Haruhi). Why ever did you stop? This is a wonderful story! I think my family is wondering about my sanity as I smirk and snort. I really hope you'll comeback to this eventually.
sillykitty88 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Lol selling you soul to the devil
eliserosen chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
dreaming about a laptop wearing glasses who kept
running after her.. Bhahahahahahahaha.. LOL! That's hilarious XD XD
Elanyss chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
I like your story and hope you'll write more :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
Kyoya complemented haruhi, kyoya complemented haruhi!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
I think I'm very much in love with your writing and it's such a shame I barely found such a great author as yourself,
Best regards,