Reviews for Men of War
RagingCacti chapter 4 . 4/18
... Ok, dude. I was getting into this, but then you did two things that really pissed me off.
1) You had Cortana reveal herself... shes not that stupid.
1a) The gears brushed it off like it was nothing. REALLY?

2) The Chief told them his name. WHAT? That was reserved for the other Spartan II's, Halsey, and Mendez... nobody else learned their names. Ever. It was each of their most personal secret, and you had the Chief just blurt it out like it was nothing.

Come on, man. Seriously?
Axcel chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Why did the Chief knock out those Locust instead of shattering their skulls?
BbK2442 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Okay, two points:
1. You misspelled "Locust" as "Locus".
2. The GoW helicopters are called King Ravens, not Black Ravens.
Other than that, this chapter's pretty good.
sonicfighter21354 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Nice work, but the GOW series ended after the third game, and they're making a fifth Halo game.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
You do know halo would be more technologically advanced then gears of war
death7559 chapter 37 . 12/28/2013
Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww. Oh my god you killed kenny, you bastards!
death7559 chapter 36 . 12/28/2013
Osama bin brahmin from al chestbreach.
General Slime chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
So the Gears-verse is Halo in the future huh? Will we see Covenant fighting alongside humanity in this fic?
A Sandvich chapter 36 . 6/27/2013
I feel as if this story still hasn't been completed yet. It leaves off when MC joins the squad in the helicopter. Personally I was expecting them to somehow fix the UNSC Frigate and send MC back. The ending somehow... disappoints me. Hope you will consider editing the story and continue on to achieve a more satisfying ending.

Other then that great story sir
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
I love how you portray the chief not only is he a man of few words but his words are simple and straight to the point!
You should have given chief a energy sword!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
In your story you make it sound like the COG is more advanced than the UNSC witch it's the other way around I hope you know that!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
After all the conflict the cheif has been thrown into he only gets 60 seconds of well deserved rest for all the work he did in halo 1,2,& 3 I think when he woke he was thinking fuck you cortana I at least would like to get more than 60 secs of shut eye around this place especially for blowing up not 1 but 2 dam rings and the ark!

Aws
DeathRiot chapter 29 . 2/6/2013
DOUBLE KILL :3
artilyon-rand chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
"Since when did you two listen to him over yourselves?"

"Since he was seven feet tall and to badass to argue with!"
xDD