Reviews for Men of War
You do know halo would be more technologically advanced then gears of war
death7559 chapter 37 . 12/28/2013
Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww. Oh my god you killed kenny, you bastards!
death7559 chapter 36 . 12/28/2013
Osama bin brahmin from al chestbreach.
Sevenar chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
So the Gears-verse is Halo in the future huh? Will we see Covenant fighting alongside humanity in this fic?
A Sandvich chapter 36 . 6/27/2013
I feel as if this story still hasn't been completed yet. It leaves off when MC joins the squad in the helicopter. Personally I was expecting them to somehow fix the UNSC Frigate and send MC back. The ending somehow... disappoints me. Hope you will consider editing the story and continue on to achieve a more satisfying ending.

Other then that great story sir
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
I love how you portray the chief not only is he a man of few words but his words are simple and straight to the point!
You should have given chief a energy sword!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
In your story you make it sound like the COG is more advanced than the UNSC witch it's the other way around I hope you know that!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
After all the conflict the cheif has been thrown into he only gets 60 seconds of well deserved rest for all the work he did in halo 1,2,& 3 I think when he woke he was thinking fuck you cortana I at least would like to get more than 60 secs of shut eye around this place especially for blowing up not 1 but 2 dam rings and the ark!

Aws
DeathRiot chapter 29 . 2/6/2013
DOUBLE KILL :3
artilyon-rand chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
"Since when did you two listen to him over yourselves?"

"Since he was seven feet tall and to badass to argue with!"
xDD
artilyon-rand chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
o shit
artilyon-rand chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
"So easy, its almost sad." xd
artilyon-rand chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
"Why can't we do shit like that!" Richard shouted xD
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
shit
Z2010Deadmeat chapter 24 . 11/20/2012
Cheif...just killed..a berserker...without a Hammer of Dawn... without the Spartan Laser... but by breaking its neck with his feet...EPIC!
*Meanwhile in Greece Kratos is hiding in fear of the Master Cheif*