Reviews for First Moments
Arashino chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
It's awesome! I really enjoy reading this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Such a romantic story! I love all their first times. 3
Jeida chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This. Is. Amazing! Great job! I almost started crying because I could feel the passion! Hahah!
moooooomooooooo chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
moooooooooo
devastration chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
That was really sweet. I just wish it was under the category FF instead of KH. Also wish it had graphic scenes.
KanameBlaise chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
;) again so sweet. I love that Leon is a little /too/ rough in this one. Very sexy and passionate at the same time.
puruku chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh! The kiss was amazing:) And Zack is a good friend!
storia-dystopia chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was incredibly great. Fluffy, sweet, diverting. I can't count how often I had to stop my face from spreading into a cheshire grin in the middle of the lecture because it would for sure have attracted strange glances. Anyway, thanks for writing such a wonderful piece of fanfiction. I'd make a deal of finding some aspect of possible improvement for pointing out, but I'm so content right now, I doubt I'd find any at all.
This story's already fairly old, so I'm pretty sure you're not writing for this pair any longer, which is a horrible shame, but it won't stop me from checking out what has already been written.
spiel chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Nice story, thanks for the lovely read!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Awww, I always love how their relationship is a facade at first but it quickly grows into a real, caring one. W It makes me practically ooze sappy giddiness.~
Azakura chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was really good! The pace was just right for the story and very nice and sweet
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I always love your stories, and this; this is no different. This was beautiful. Thanks so much for writing it. :)
TSRM chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Pretty sweet. Cloud's first-s are always worth to read, remaining innocent.
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh wow, Sorceress Fantasia, I love all your CloudxLeon fics, I don't know how long I've been rereading them tonight. Your work is amazing! :)
bbb136 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
"a disappointing move and an act against all fangirls in existence".

Yuffie I completely understand how feel.

Btw the kiss scene? - Awesomely cute! ;)