Reviews for Crown of Utama
Adlock221b chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
What a good story. I know you've completed it now but I wanted to review from the chapter up to this. Its very well written. I love kurtis and lara stories but i also adore those alex and lara stories. Hmm if i had too choose i would probaly choose Alex.

Ps for Alex You are James Bond.
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Yay, pirates! Interesting premise... I would read more, but I was kind of shuddering over the het. Sorry! Your writing style shows a lot of promise, though, and I assume it's only improved since this was written. :)
EmDiSea chapter 9 . 1/4/2008
Once again your intimate knowledge of watercraft, the coast guard and diving keeps the story alive. Ahmad is a fun character. Don't forget to render instead of telling the story.
EmDiSea chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Well, well, it was Captain Tan, who would have guessed. The four fake detectives remind me of something out of Alistair MacLean. It's a good start and the little touches of Singapore culture help keep things interesting.
demmons1399 chapter 13 . 12/31/2007
great story! love the bond jokes..GRIN

update soon

dye
Thompson Colton chapter 11 . 12/21/2007
Great story so far. Just minor niggles with dialogue; but that's tough to master. :)

The Bond references are just a bit too obvious. Making them more subtle might be more effective.
Darlian chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
"That evening had been fairly productive – in terms of archaeological results, of course."

Wow. A perfect blend of action, humor, and warring personalities. Great work; thanks for a fascinating read!
TJJW chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
This story has good potential. The dialogue between Lara and Alex is entertaining, but I would make a suggestion. When someone new is speaking, you break into a new paragraph, even during a conversation. I like that little joke about Alex being like James Bond, then Lara saying he's blonde. Cute. I'll keep my eye on this story, I like where it's going.