Reviews for Mute, Too
Combatflaps chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Excellent story! I had a lot of fun reading this one. The relationship between Darkrai and Mewtwo was fascinating to explore and I loved watching Mewtwo try to solve problems without his powers. The final fight with Darkrai was very exciting and the end of the story was so satisfying in general. All in all thanks for a great fic. It was really a treat to read such an interesting Mewtwo.
Biancachu chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
This a very enjoyable read. Thank you.
budchick chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Lovely story, and a very good read. You captured Mewtwo's personality perfectly, strong and philosophical with his own set of morals.
luissz chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
I clicked on this story during dinner because the summary looked vaguely interesting. It's now 4:40 AM and I've just finished reading the entire story in one sitting. Honestly what can I say, it's brilliant, so much so I'm writing a review for a story that's been complete for 13 years. Loved Mewtwo and Darksai's characters, loved the character development, loved the crisp and focused story structure, loved how everything fell so nicely together at the end, bravo!.
Alyss Penedo chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
...Wow. I guess I'd never really thought about how Mewtwo must have been (or could have been, I suppose) after the movie. This was enlightening and a fascinating read; kudos~!
MaiWishes chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
This was a very absorbing read, great story.
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Fascinating story so far
Mr. 16384 chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Surprisingly enjoyable and fun to read. Great stuff.
kittycatpaws chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
This story was very good. Thank you for writing it
kittycatpaws chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Hahaha! Never call Mewtwo a coward! I love that scene. The conversations between the boy and mewtwo is funny. By the way, what is the boy's name?
beanboy21 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I loved Darkrai in your story. His way of thinking is so different from a regular persons. He is not just displayed as a random person with phenomenal power (as many other writers portray legendaries), but as a being different than the norm.
Lugia's Apprentice chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
This is good. This is very good.
The Gentleman Xerneas chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
There we have it, ladies and Gentlemen. Another quality story produced by FalconPain.

The character development is fantastic. You start with characters behaving and thinking one way, and end with them thinking in an entirely new, fresh way. You introduce people as one type of character, only to reveal them as another later on. It's just... awesome.

The story itself is very fluid and streamline. Each sentence, each paragraph, each chapter connects to the next in a way that makes it extremely difficult to stop reading.

The plot is original and interesting, and the method involved is equally so. You also demonstrate an ability to not only discern black and white moralities, but the BLUR them together, to create moral ambiguity; a talent that is quite rare.

I hate giving constructive criticism, since I feel like a jerk for doing so, but I'll do this anyway. More description of aesthetic details would help draw the reader even further into the world that you've brought them into; Such as mentioning how things sound and smell, for example.

Overall, a fantastic story. I'm a little concerned about what I'll do when I've run out of your stories to read!
The Gentleman Xerneas chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Nice! Looks like Mewtwo has made himself a rival! It's a shame he can't rename him the way we can rename our rivals...

So Darkrai's whole motive was to defend another rival's reputation, huh? I felt Cressilia would get involved, but I thought she'd be on Mewtwo's side, lol.

After finishing chapter 2 I went and had a look at all the moves Mewtwo could learn and spotted Miracle Eye, so I was pleasantly surprised that you had noticed it as well and used it as a plot device.

You also seem to have a thing for Ghost type Pokemon. Or is it Lavender Town? Or both? I like both Ghost types and Lavender Town myself to be honest.

Now, onward to the final chapter!
The Gentleman Xerneas chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
More internal conflict! Great!

I'm not entirely sure what Darkrai's (or his trainers, if he has one) motive is... but I'm sure it's benevolent. It seems like Darkrai experienced the isolation and hardships Mewtwo faces, and is trying to make him overcome it, by making him bond with a human trainer. I'll hopefully find out in the next chapter.

Kadabra countering Mewtwo's prejudice statements was interesting as well.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »