Reviews for JD Dies A Horrible Death
RoxxiSanders chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Well there is a few minutes of my life I will never get back.

I suggest you either get a beta and think up a proper plot next time or stop writing. I understand that it can be difficult writing your first story but if you have no real storyline and all you do is write a load of pointless swearing it would be better if you take the stories elsewhere.
EternalKnight219 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ok, this was an incredibly poor excuse of a story. No spell check obviously, but your story was so haphazard and ridiculous. You spelled "the end" wrong dude.

This is not being reported, but just write better.

EternalKnight219- defender of the weak; member of CU
The Quiet Place chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
It's about fucking time. JD has had it too good for too long.

Good show OP-I mean, er, Pete,
District14 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was horrendous. Absolutely dreadful. I have nothing good to say about it. I really hope that you are a troll, 'cause surely no one is that dreadful at writing. You have capital letters in the wrong places, you wouldn't know a comma if it came up and hit you in the face. Stop raping the enter-key! You don't have to push it every time you finish a goddamn sentence!

Get a beta, and cease all writing activities until you do so.

Per venratio,

Intorqueo Sursum Frown.
Noobs of Steel chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
that was so ... stupid to much cussing riuned there was like three fucks in every sentence ruined it
SpitFire89 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Dude/girl whatever,

You suck. Get a life, will ya?
dude chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
this is insanly retarded
The pills go in your mouth chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
you really must have been dropped as a child...a lot.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
wow... not only am i confused as hell, but i'm completely and totally speechless... and not in a good way...
Queen of the Ramen chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Clearly you must be a troll because this is complete and utter garbage.
Ouch chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I'm assuming this is a joke, since I'd hope no one with an acceptable IQ could write this badly. I think you need psychiatric help.
at least the font looks nice chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Well...it was a good try. Swing and a miss, as they say. I'm sorry, but this story just isn't all that great. Here's what was not so great about it that hopefully in future fics you can fix:

1) There is too much pointless swearing.

2) There were some distracting typos.

3) The story didn't really have a good plot, and it was very hard to follow.

Please don't get mad at this review! I'm trying to help!