Reviews for Gundam SEED Destiny: Invasion
bloodyknight85 chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
'Damn... A miscarriage... That's not good... But we see that Zack came at the right time... He is an alien after all... Zack is...'

bloodyknight85 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
'Londo Bell... Why do i have the feeling that i hear this name before? I guess the Knight lose his life protecting Cagalli and the others... Salutes to him...'

bloodyknight85 chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
'Oh man... Is that it? He's gone... Just like that... I guess even that girl from who knows where still cannot save him... But i guess he did what he is supposed to do over there... That is to stop the attack from those aliens... at the cost of his life... Why is he only the one fighting here? Or is it that you didn't bother to write them... All in all, is this the end of this story? Let's hope this is not the case...'

bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
'AH! The Scrin are back again! Hey wait a minute... This is the world of Gundam SEED... Not the world of Tiberium Wars... Wait, is there aliens from that world as well? Well, if you consider Coordinators as an alien species, may be we have one... On the other hand, i guess a really alien invasion is coming... The Bitonians, huh! I guess they are out for Zack... But why? Does he have something that they want? What secrets will be revealed? It's time for the next chapter dude...'

Milisante chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
It's good! And seems to be interesting.

But, I think, It's better to make it a little more lively

Go on :)
WayFarer2000 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Not bad; shows promise. Some typos here and there.

You used the word "then" too many times when describing Zack's actions in cooking.