Reviews for Suitors
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
SOOOOOOOOO cute. You got the characters perfect.
Confused Panda Bear chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I love this, instant favourite :)
Nekocin chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Hahahah this is cute.
SayonaraSonata chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
lol...LOVE YOUR STORIES!11THEY ARE AWESOME!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh my God! This is absolutly hilarious and I could totally see this happening! Poor Syaoran, Sakura's brother does really hate him! And poor Sakura always has to deal with icky suitors! At least she has Syaoran and food!

From your summary, I was expecting lemons and was reading between my fingers, but it was perfect and funny!

Kudos to you! Keep up the good work!
applepielover chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
That was amazing. So cute and adorable, and I love the ending. X3

Correction:

“Hai, hai …" Quotation mark at the end.
Alex aus'ri Kaiser chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was adorable! :)
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
haha, priceless.

really, this was great! I loved reading it! :)
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Me is loving you very, very much. How cute!
Professor of Pig-latin chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
i think he did. i remember him using 'kaijuu' in tsubasa... it wouldn't be touya if he didn't call sakura monster after all. lol! so anywho. to the point... i thought it was an adorable idea. loved it!
slavetothekeyboard chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I want to watch Tsubasa but I can't find it for free on the net... I like this fic!
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was incredibly sweet, and funny! You've kept both Sakura and Syaoran almost perfectly in character, and Toya at the end just made me laugh even harder than I was already.

PS: I really love your Tsubasa fics..and all your SyaoSaku fics, really..
angelicat123 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
absolutely wonderfully fantastically hilarious XD!

love it!
Twilight Kisses chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Hahaha! That was too funny and cute! It would so be Touya to call her Kaijuu XD
tofufu chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
haha! i loved it! there are actually a few good fics in the Tsubasa fandom here in FFN sbout Sakura and Syaoran (or maybe it's because i'm not searching enough), but yeah. i'm glad i stumbled upon this oneshot! though it would be great if you made this into a multi-chapter one. :D

hope continue writing! ;)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »